IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Daniel's GM app   Daniel's GM app Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 am

Name : Daniel Koltun (im Russian) but live in Canada

Time Zone : Eastern central.

Email : rulsovechkin@hotmail.com

IGN : Daniel

Why you want to be a GM : Well I think that I should be a GM because I love the server , its coding jobs but why I wanna be a GM its because I love your coding arts , the servers reputiation and its friendly people I also love it because of the owners great talent and I find most of the people here are really respective and variously fun to play with and fun to enjoy with.

What you will do as a GM : Well I am a various day coder ( I can code various coding languages) I will hold events so the players can enjoy the server (permission of my staff first) , I will variously watch around for hackers to help the server so it will have a diciplinary reputation. I will talk with many people and help them (usually with there problems).

How you can help the server as a GM : Well I shall hold events (when my staff shall give me permission) I will code (If Gabe will let me) I will vay on Hackers I shall stop Hackers no matter what because a great server (that is fun) must have great staff and alot of things to do on it.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Maybe some people haven't seen me but I have been playing for over 5 days (im sorry if I am breaking the applications rules but I really do love the server).

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Well usually on weekdays I can play for 1-3 hours (I have school) and on weekends I can play for atleast 3-7 hours. (I dont lie like the other ppl who say they can play for like 18 hours per day. Because I am not a lier). -_-

How long you have played GMS : I started out in 2006 then in 2008 I joined maplestory private servers because my lvl 133 got hacked.

What makes you stand out :

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : For hackers (!bane <name> <reason> or !dc <name> or !jail <name>) For my self !warp , !warphere (for helping others) , !proitem <id> <stats> or !item from events , !say , !notice , !notice p (if server restart).

Experience as a GM : I have been a GM on torkstory , darkendstory , DarkgeeMS , funnyms , toystory . I have been a coder on Nazcastory , GreenzoneMS , ZakuraMS.
CoOwner at MonsterMaplestory , Devilstor-e , TimelessStory. Owner at OvechkinStory and HockeyStory.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. it depends if my reputation on this server would be good or not for example... If Gabe or any other GM's wouldnt like me then YES I would leave but if everyone would like me (mostly evryone) then I would stay but for now I am not thinking ofmy GM application I am moslty thinking of HOW THE HELL DID GABE MAKE SUCH A FRIKIN NICE SERVER. LOL xP I do love this server moslty cause of its reputation and it coding and its arts.

Ty for reading my app -Hope I get accepted- *cough* hmmm? No I didnt say nuthing Evil or Very Mad Yes mom im comming to eat. lol! JK naa I just love this server.

Hope you like my application. xP
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM app   Daniel's GM app Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:38 am

I highly doubt that a GM's job is to code for the server but in my personal opinion, they're mostly patrolling the server - preventing hackers and harassment issues and keeping the server in blissful peace. Of course, they host events as well to spice things up for the players.

Good luck, stay active and vote daily. That's all you need.
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: o.O   Daniel's GM app Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 am

aint that what i said on my app? Being a GM doesnt mean to code but for patrolling i said that but I can code just to help out if ever needed
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Eh   Daniel's GM app Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:00 pm

I think you will make a great gm since you have so much experience.
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM app   Daniel's GM app Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 pm

"!bane <name> <reason> " yey >:]! bane them! lol. good luck! wonder if youre a pro coder o.o
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: WOOPS   Daniel's GM app Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 pm

!ban <name> <reason> FAK I 4GOT guess i type to fast Sad
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM app   Daniel's GM app Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Awesome application :3 Hope you make it.
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: ty   Daniel's GM app Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 pm

~Kitteh~ wrote:
Awesome application :3 Hope you make it.

Ty for your comment.

And yes I also hope that I shall make it
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Eh   Daniel's GM app Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Nice, you can code.
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Ty   Daniel's GM app Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Ikr OMG I can code aint that amazing? Very Happy anyways ty for the reply
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Sorry   Daniel's GM app Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 pm

I seem to have forgotten one question

What makes you stand out : Well my courage I shall always stand out for the best server in the world if any hackers do hack the server (if Iknow them in real life) I shall beat the hell out of them *cough* -Sanders- *cough*. I always respect my server when I do see a hacker I shall kill him as much as I feel like having sex lol! lol! JOKING lmao (Im not a pervet). Overall much as if the server is in need I will stand up and always be there for it.
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: I think i might make a new GM app (this one is horrible).   Daniel's GM app Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:46 pm

o.o -_-
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM app   Daniel's GM app Time210Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:40 pm

woahhhhhhhh
you were a GM on toystory??
what was your ign there?????
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM app   Daniel's GM app Time210Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:02 pm

I don't mean to flame or anything, but right now i
HIGHLY DOUBT
you were a GM on toystory, and I don't know about the other servers.
I never heard of a GM with the name of Daniel...
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM app   Daniel's GM app Time210Wed May 05, 2010 3:58 am

I don' see you on at all.

INACTIVE?
Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Eh   Daniel's GM app Time210Thu May 06, 2010 5:29 am

Is this the Daniel with the weird name on the chat box? If it is this app should be denied!!!! He doesn't even play this server anymore any he has a server of his own. His cousin is the owner of the server and he's like lvl4 Gm there.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM app   Daniel's GM app Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Daniel's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's GM app   Daniel's GM app Time210

Back to top Go down

Daniel's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-