IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New kitten :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombiee
Noob

Female Posts : 11

New kitten :D Empty
PostSubject: New kitten :D   New kitten :D Time210Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:08 am

New kitten :D 11092210
(Picture is of our new kitten Ivy and my sister.)

Hello there. My name is Ivy.

You may not know it, but a day ago, I almost died. I was given away from my previous owners, along with my brothers and sisters in front of a store. My owners were desperate to give us away that if we were not adopted, we would be abandoned. A kind soul took me home with her, in fear I would end up being left for dead. Sadly, my new owners did not want me and I was placed in a strange area all alone. Afraid, I ran back in the direction in which my owner lived. I hid under my owner's car until they came out the next morning. After hearing I had not been eaten by coyotes, my owner's were going to take me to a shelter where they put animals down. Thinking all hope was lost, I feared for the ride to the shelter, but the kind hearted girl who took me home had a friend who could take me home. I waited impatiently to meet my new owner's all today. Finally I was taken in their arms and knew I would be in a safer place.

I had heard this kitten's story from my little sister who cried her eyes out for this little kitty. It was so heart breaking, I couldn't say no into getting her. So here she is. The newest addition to our family.
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: New kitten :D   New kitten :D Time210Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Quote :
I had heard this kitten's story from my little sister who cried her eyes out for this little kitty. It was so heart breaking, I couldn't say no into getting her. So here she is. The newest addition to our family.

Just beautiful. Congratz on your new family member. She looks very cute. Wink Hope she will be with you guys for long time and have alot of fun!

Lol and your sister looks cute too. (Yes, I mean the face you hardly see in the dark.) Razz
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: New kitten :D   New kitten :D Time210Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Never knew kittens could talk and tell life story's.

Lucky you guys could give it shelter tho.
Great work. (:
Back to top Go down
Zombiee
Noob

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: New kitten :D   New kitten :D Time210Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Korg wrote:
Quote :

Just beautiful. Congratz on your new family member. She looks very cute. Wink Hope she will be with you guys for long time and have alot of fun!

Lol and your sister looks cute too. (Yes, I mean the face you hardly see in the dark.) Razz

Thank you (: She is the best little laptop sitter ever <3

Everything thinks my sister is cute. Haha.

@Octo They can o: As long as they have a loving owner who can tell their story for them. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kitten :D   New kitten :D Time210

Back to top Go down

New kitten :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Off-Topic :: Pictures-
Jump to: