IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Noob
Ninja

DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey Empty
PostSubject: DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey   DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey Time210Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 am

Name : John

Time Zone : GMT +8

Email : terrnamesjohn(at)hotmail.com

IGN :DayumNinja

How long you have played IdyllicStory :2 - 3months.[Was unactive for awhile]

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :4-7 Hours depending on my tight schedule.

How long you have played GMS :Never played since im from the SEA region. I played the SEA Maplestory for around 4-5 years.

Why you want to be a GM :I want to become a GM so as to decrease the amount of hackers and to entertain players with events. I noticed that there is not much event so if i could become a GM, there will be a chance of players getting more events.I also want to be able to obtain the rare NX that players are not able to receive.

What you will do as a GM : To help out any players who're in need as there are not many GMs from the SEA region. I'll be able to communicate with people from the SEA region easily. Example people from Singapore which are not really good with their English.

How you can help the server as a GM :I can help out players with client issues or others that are trying to play the game. I can also inform players about new updates for the client in game if they do not go on the forums often. As there are not many GMs from the SEA region, i can still mantain order in the server when they are offline.

What makes you stand out : Because i am from the SEA region, i'll be able to communicate easily with people from SEA.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I will use !jail, to jail offenders after a warning. !warp <map id> to warp myself to certain maps. !event to host events. !mute, to mute spammers that disrupts other players progress. !ban to ban hackers and !item.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :I was once a GM on a crappy server called ZakuraMS. I decided to quit that server as its a server without order.There are different levels of GM and during events, they tend to help their friends win by disconnecting other players. I tried to report these issues to the owner but the owner did not take any actions.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?I'll be able to follow gm rules as i was once a GM on another server.Although i am not really close with the owner, i'll try my best to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner so as to prove myself as a worthy Game master.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. I would not quit the server as i do love the different edits they have like the rare NXs on the @wzedits section. I would also want to be with my buddies in the game.
Back to top Go down
Drykor
Donator
Donator
Drykor

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey   DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey Time210Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:34 am

Not bad dude, good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/
Ninja
Noob
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey   DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey Time210Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:44 am

Thanks, wish you luck too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey   DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey Time210Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:44 am

Looks good, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Ninja
Noob
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey   DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey Time210Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:51 am

Vĩńčęńт wrote:
Looks good, good luck!

Thanks, although others looks much better. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey   DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey Time210Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:13 am

One of the original Idyllic players I still know. GJ.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey   DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey Time210Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:47 pm

[color=red]Denied![/color
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey   DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey Time210

Back to top Go down

DayumnNinja's GM App. Yey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-