IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J2ebirthxD
Noob

J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D Empty
PostSubject: J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D   J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D Time210Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Name :Jake

Time Zone :Eastern Time Zone

Email :qTroll@hotmail.com

IGN :J2ebirth

Username :Sopheak2

How long you have played IdyllicStory :For me I'm guessing over a month because i don't keep track of time so right now I'm just guessing.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :About like over 8 to 9 hours day depending on my schedule or I'm just in a bad mood and i can talk to people on the game for them to comfort me.

How long you have played GMS :Since about 4 years because my older sister played it so i just watched her play it and then she quit because i had to kill 20 stumps.

Why you want to be a GM :I want to help people for like if they want to know how the npc's work and what they do Etc. I'd like to answer peoples questions or there problem's that they need help with.

What you will do as a GM :I would mostly want to help people with they're problems. I'll catch hacker's and banned them or jail, host event such as "Fashion Shows","Jump Quest","True or False" and much many more.

How you can help the server as a GM :Like what i said said on the the last question i did, I'll host event's, help new people or old people with there problems, Etc

What makes you stand out :I'm a very nice guy, i follow rule's, i do what i get told by a superior or someone older than me. I'm a good listener i get A's at school (Sometimes) . Most people think I'm sweat , some of them think I'm a ass.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I don't know very much of the commands but I'll learn from the other sgm's or I'll look some up on google.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :I have never been gm in my life and i hope i will be on this one. If i was a gm i would have no proof i don't take "SS" of myself.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. : Mostly i wouldn't quit the server this has been the best server i have ever joined, i got a lot of friends in this server. So I would not ever quit this server over a denied gm application.

Thank you all who is reading my gm app.

And i Hope you have a Good Morning,Evening,Afternoon, And Night.

Last edited by J2ebirthxD on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D   J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D Time210Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:36 am

Could use a bit more information and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Jenni
Forum freak
Jenni

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D   J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D Time210Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:55 am

J2ebirthxD wrote:

How long you have played GMS :Since about 4 years because my older sister played it so i just watched her play it and then she quit because i had to kill 20 stumps.
Hahaa, story of my life..
I agree with Vincent, but best of luck to ya Jakeyy Wink x
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D   J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D Time210Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:42 pm

[color=red]Denied![/color
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D   J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D Time210

Back to top Go down

J2ebirth's Gm App O_O :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-