IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Equinox's GM Application~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Assassin
Noob

Male Posts : 5

~Equinox's GM Application~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 am

Name : Luke

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Email: CanadianHF@hotmail.com

IGN : Equinox

Username : Assassin

How long you have played IdyllicStory?

As you may probably already know, I played on Idyllic about a year ago. But as you may also know, I quit once the wipe came. Sad So I have played about a good few (Around 3?) months and the approximate week I have been on here post-wipe.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day?

During the summer holidays, I am on for about three to six hours a day. But I may not go on an odd few days or so,due to the fact that I go on quite a few vacations every now and then. Razz During the school year, I go on every Saturday, Sunday and Friday for approximately the same number of hours I am on here during the holidays.

How long you have played GMS?

I have played on GMS for approximately six to seven years, but I have been on and off after quitting due to many reasons such as getting too addicted (I know. Rolling Eyes), having Maple interfere with homework and just simply feeling like it. So really, if you're only keeping track of the time I've actually been playing, that would be about four to five years. silent

Why I want to be a GM

Truthfully, I think it just grants me a certain amount of power that I have never had before (I believe this answers one of your other questions,but I'll answer that one separately anyways.). Neutral But really, I hate seeing people hacking (Especially on a private server) and ruining things by doing things they just simply shouldn't for other people on this server.

What will I do as a GM?

As a GM, I guess I'll just try and do what's right; ban the hackers/cheaters, host events, ask people to vote (As well as vote myself), help people when needed and, of course, have fun in-game (To an extent) with everyone there.

How can I help the server as a GM?

This question was generally answered above, but I'll try and elaborate a bit, I guess. As a GM, I'll try to ban all of the hackers and cheaters I can find. I will also try and help the people who need help with things in-game,such as getting somewhere, doing a PQ, and other things like that. I understand voting is something vital to the server as well, and thus, will try and get people to vote. Wink

What makes me stand out?

I can't answer this as well as most of the people who know me well, but I guess I'll answer as I see myself. Razz Generally, I'm a quiet,hardworking person who tries to do anything I want to do to the best of my ability. But really, if you know me well enough, I'm quite outgoing and can sometimes go insane about things that people normally wouldn't go insane about. Very Happy So really, what people judge me as depends on how well you know me. Smile

What commands I will mainly use as a gm?

I would most likely mainly use the commands:

!jail
!ban
!item
!event
!clock
!notice
!say

Have I been GM before?

Sadly, I have never been a GM before as I have only played on so many private servers. But I have always wanted to be one, thus, my reason for writing this application. tongue

Will I quit this server if my application is denied?

I have no reason to quit this server, so even if this application were to be denied,of course I wouldn't. Razz

Thank you for reading my application.

Last edited by Assassin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:09 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : To correct.)
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 am

Looking good!

Just a tip for your following messages^^. After the , comes a _SPACE_

Good: You made a app, because
Wrong: I just had a feeling,LOLAWEAGA
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:46 am

Thanks for the correction. ^^ I'll go fix it now.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:53 am

Very nice and detailed application. I like how your points are straight forward. I wish you luck on getting the job!
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Thank you for the review and luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
elpwndeldia
Noob

PostSubject: good luck   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:46 pm

u rock dude u helped me get 200 rbs hope u become gm ur the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Thank you.. And you're welcome? Razz
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:24 am

I like your application. I hope you get the job sir!
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:34 am

Thank you very much. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Equinox's GM Application~   ~Equinox's GM Application~ Time210

Back to top Go down

~Equinox's GM Application~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: