IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here it ends.

Go down 
+11
.Icy
Joyy
Katie
Jay
IcyTouch
Korg
Margretx33
Niki
Lexii
Date
Octo
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:33 pm

The day is finally here, i actually am going to quit the server.
This decision was made over 3weeks ago already and i was about to quit already back then,
but since i met this girl who pretty much made me stay in the server because it was fun,
i actually had to make an end on this day.

The reason is probably pretty clear so im not going to tell the reason right here.

With this message i want to thank all my friends from the start and the friends who i met the days between my start and today.
If i didnt have you guys i probably wouldnt have this much fun in a server, and i have to say this server is probably one of the best i ever played.

I want to thank again all my friends and my special friends wich were the closest with me.

Korg: Max your a great guy and you were more a brother to me then just a friend you were funny and nice only you have to know that next time someone
tells you a stupid joke that you dont like or Lexii who tells you stupid things just to have fun, just ignore it, its all just a joke and you have to accept that!
I pretty much know you as gm since you were the first days in this server gm, your doing great and i hope you keep up the great work!

Maryam: Mary, what do i have to tell about you besides your warm source. f3
you are definetely one of those people who made the server fun and awesome, you are a great girl and a great GM.
I never told you this, but i actually didnt want you to be gm because from experience in other servers i know you will change
and you did, before you being a GM you were great to do stuff with like jq's sit in random places, but after that you became GM
i missed that and i just wish to go back to that day that you made ur app to warn you: PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE!
After all i had GREAT days with you and i will never forget them and i want to thank you very much for making me feel home in this server!

Tracy: My snuggle pikachu!
You are pretty much the same as Maryam you guys are always happy, funny and pretty much never pissed. o-O
Ugh, its so hard to tell different things about you two.. >.<
You made my days really fun with ur awkward moments, and you are pretty much a sister to me.
I still remember the first day with actually talked on skype, but sadly we kept that to one time,
You are really cute and nice and i will never forget you and i hope that i will actually skype with you, Margret, Mary and Angela once again.
I want to thank you as well for all my good days in this server and you as well made me feel home in this server.

Akin: I was thinking about mentioning you here but i had to because you was my best friend in the server.
I pretty much told you everything and it just made sad that you had to ruin this.. Sad
I know it was a joke for you and pretty much people forgived you for that, but i just couldnt because the reason you told everyone
pretty much happend to me in real life.
Still i want to thank you for the awesome days you gave me.

Lexii: Lexii, i never actually talked to you about things and we were never that close, but
you i want to tell you that your a great owner and i think everyone actually should keep saying thank you to you
because if you werent here we wouldnt ever played this server.
I always was afraid to tell you this, but sometimes you are pretty hard to new players.
Im not telling you to actually do this but it would be nice.
Thank you for the awesome server! Smile

Margret: Margret you are one cutey!
Everytime i just came in a skype call and you were in it, the first thing i heard was: HiHiHi
And again you are the same as Tracy and Mary, im wondering if you guys arent just sisters?
It was fun to hang with you in the server and i will really miss that, i just wished we could go back to that day
that we first talked on skype with matt who never could shut up and Tracy with her awkwardness.
I was just too shy to talk that day! xD
I will miss you very much and thank you for all the fun times! Smile

Joy: The girl who actually made me stay another couple of weeks.
Im happy that i was the one (besides lexii) the closest to you.
The first day i met you i already knew you were someone special and you are.
We had alot of 'drama' but you were ALWAYS the one who solved that and i was always the one who made it..
You were always there when i needed someone and im the stupid piece of shit who throws our 'special' relationship away.
I feel like you need someone way better then me and i know im speaking the truth and i want to say, the one who actually will be as close to joy as i was, you are really lucky with her because someone this special will you never meet again.
Even tho our online bf/gf relation will probably end here, i want you to know, i love you and you will always be a special part in my heart.
When something bad happends i still will be there for you to help you out with ANYTHING.
I know you hate me for quitting and i hate myself for doing it, but i just NEVER HAD FUN anymore.
You are 1000000% right that i just ditch you and i hope i wont make you too sad for doing that.
Im someone who NEVER EVER would ditch someone this special as you and i just wish i wouldn't, but i just had to do it this time.
I hope i didnt make you too sad and i hope you still think about me.
I love you<3

Everyone who i forgot or just didnt want to mention, im REALLY sorry.

Tomorrow will be my last day in the server to say goodbye to my friends.

I maybe will still visit the forums now and then and maybe in a couple of months i maybe will join again if the server is still up.

I feel like i maybe made this too sad already so this will be the end.

I love you guys and i hope you wont miss me too much.
(wich will not be a problem because no one will my mention my name in a week anymore) >.<

Thank you soo much for making me feel like i was family to you guys.

~Maikel

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002587099286
Msn: maikel_deen_ajax@live.nl
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Ohh Maik. -snugglesnuggle-
We've come a long way, haven't we? I'm sorry because like Mary, I believe I've changed in one way or another as well after becoming a GM. Let me assure you, we didn't know we'd change this much. I'm pretty sure neither of us even WANTED to change. But what can I say, Maik? Change is inevitable. We really do miss hanging out with you and everyone else at random maps/JQs every now and then.

Who could forget that first Skype conversation? Hurhur. Was I really that awkward? ;-; With the constant "D'AWWWW"ing from Margret and I whenever you said/did something.. and Margret's friggin' loud parrots.. Ohoho. I still can't get over your accent and everything. Why so cuute? >: Or maybe it's just foreign guys in general that get to me, I dunno. I love your adorable yawns and your voice, even though I barely got to hear it because a certain SOMEONE was talking so much. =__=; Your yawns are still ringing through my heaad. Oh d'awwwww.

AND OF COURSE THAT PICTURE OF YOU. When I saw it my first reaction was of course "D'AWWWWWW" and then I was questioning your pink loofah in your shower. Lolol. (: Yes, it's your sister's. I know I know. It just makes me giggle whenever I think about it or look at the picture. Hey, I know where you shower and how it looks like!

And remember. Foreign exchange stuudent? C: California, maan! Or Mary and I can go to your school. Heheheeee. MY HOUSE IS ALWAYS OPEN FOR YOU. Mary goes to a ghetto school!! Don't go with her. Lool, I kiddd.

Am I really that much like Mary? LOL. I actually do get pissed btw, but when I do I just whisper/text Mary and forget about it.. c: I'm glad you didn't get to see the angry Tracy 'cause it's not a pretty sight. 8D.. Or me when I'm upset, dang. That's even worse. But I guess you're sorta. It's rare to see me pissed/upset. Unless you're Mary or Kristie, then you'd hear me rant on for hours almost every time we talk. But that's a whole other story! Back to you, mister.

I'm glad that you decided to stay the extra three weeks with us even though we actually didn't get to talk as much as we used to in these past three weeks. It's been great getting to know and talk with you here on this server. Hopefully we'll still stay in contact as time goes by and maybemaybe you'll join the server again. Who knoows.
HEY MAN, trust me. We'll still be saying your name and bringing you up until after Angie comes back from Korea! ):< We're gonna miss you more than you think, Maik.

Unfortunately, I might not be able to see you leave tomorrow. :l I really wish I could stay on all day, but since I didn't go shopping with my mom yesterday I have to go tomorrow.. It's hard to see you leave, but your minds already made up and the most I can do at this point is wish you luck in the future and hope to see you again. ^^

Love you, Maik. You were like a brother to me as well. (:
Arghh. I just wanna put on my pikachu costume and hug you right now! >:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 pm

i cried reading this
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 am

So i guess this is it, you are officially quitting :/ When i was pretending being Julia, we had so much fun and you were truly friend. Afterwards when i told you who i'm in real life, you wasn't shocked at all. I appreciate that you wasn't mad at me or anything. You was one of my good friends in idyllic from first day to last. We should have spend more time hanging out with each other, but now it's too late. I'm sorry, that i have been very busy and i couldn't mic with you and other buddies. I have you MSN, you have mine and that's one style to keep touch (: I'll miss you buddie ! ! (:

Last edited by Niki on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Margretx33
Donator
Donator
Margretx33

Female Posts : 30

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 am

This made me cry so hard ;/. Maikel i will never forget you! You were a great friend. That first time on skype was so amazing <3! You were so shy! When i saw your fb i was like D'AWHH hess so cute! Your accent is like orgasms in my ears! I will NEVER forget you ! I just cant beleive you actually leaving. This server wont be the same with out you ;/ All those times on skype were amazing ! We need to skype more often <3. I hope you do come back! You are one amazing guy maikel and its gonna be hard with you not playing ): Please come visit <3 i know im not the only one whos gonna miss you like hell. Im so happy i met you and its so hard to say goodbye so please dont forget me</3! You better keep in touch on fb and skype <3 and If you ever have a forigen exhange student program come to my school! You can live on the bottom bunk in my room <3! Very Happy LOLOL Then we can rode trip to mary and tracy <3! You were always there when i needed you and i appreciate that <3 that time on skype when i was crying and you and akin tried to make me feel better <3 ill never forget that ! Bye maikel <3 ill always care for you and ill miss you<33
~Margret
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:55 am

Maik, as first you are a great guy (TOP GOZER) and I am happy that I met you. I have alot respect for you and I understand you. You were also a brother to me and I will miss you. I hope I will see you in the furture. I will keep doing what I do and it's sad that you go. But you should have a great life!

Groetjes Max

Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 am

Good bye Maik! =[ We'll miss you! Hope to see you in the future!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Male Posts : 28

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 am

Didn't really know you.. But.. Not fun having one less member.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:57 am

MICHAEL! Sad. NOO! I met you on my second day here at Idyllicstory!Sad You were so nice and very funny! I'm going to be sad. I barely met you! I wish we talked more before you left. Sad

I wish you luck in the future. Please stay healthy and spread your smile. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joyy
Donator
Donator
Joyy

Female Posts : 78

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:19 pm

broken hearted
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Octo   Here it ends. Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Bye Octo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iMarkus
Idyllicer
iMarkus

Male Posts : 60

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Male Posts : 26

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:03 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

Male Posts : 86

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Seeya octo.
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 am

Well, I haven't been on in the last couple days, and I don't know what has happened, but I hope you have a great life Maik. I'm glad I've met you. I hope we cross paths in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Sponsored content

Here it ends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it ends.   Here it ends. Time210

Back to top Go down

Here it ends.
Page 1 of 1