IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takeko's GM App

Go down 
+2
snowtigerxp
Chazz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chazz
Noob
Chazz

Male Posts : 19

Takeko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Takeko's GM App   Takeko's GM App Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Name : Chazz Austin Thompson

Time Zone : (-8:00) pacific

Email : chazzman210@yahoo.com

IGN : Takeko

Username : Chazz

How long you have played IdyllicStory : it's longer than 2 weeks

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 2 - 3 hours Per Day, when i get bored i always do stuff with my friends, now its back to school day i guess it has to be about 1- 2 hours

How long you have played GMS : 3 Years, almost 4 years but then i found this server and Quitted

Why you want to be a GM : is because i haven't became one and this is my first time to do this

What you will do as a GM : not putting up event's when asked to, Help the server and other's

How you can help the server as a GM : i'll stop and hunt down hackers,

What makes you stand out : i have never heard that word but here it goes ...
so like i am 15 years old... i lose memories sometimes but i'll still remember what you said every time

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : i guess nothing to be honest, i need to learn them because i lose memory sometimes...like i am not retarded but i lose memories

Have you been a GM before : Nope... well i do but like i just wanna try out...and this is like my 1st time being one

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you : I won't even leave the server i love this server, it feels like i've gotten new friends, and like never been on one and now look at me, im on one, well something is going on with myself

Music i like : I like metal, rock, and hip hop, the band's are Metallica, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, And Eminem, mostly others, Skillet, Katty Perry, ToyBox, and Elena Siegman

Gaming : the games i like are, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Halo: Reach, And Red Dead Redemption, mostly Halo: Reach, and Pokemon SoulSilver...i will get Rock Band 3 And Alice: Madness Returns :3

What Happens to you this year : well i went to a random hospital for being suicidal
i had to stay there all day and all night...right before my mom gave me a note saying she won't see me... i cried for like 10 minutes...and then in the morning my mom picked me up...i was fine

Last edited by Chazz on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : I Forgot to add something to it, but forgot to remove)
Back to top Go down
snowtigerxp
snowtigerxp

Takeko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeko's GM App   Takeko's GM App Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Uhm .... lol?
IGN : never had one
How long u played : 1 week?

so howd u play without a char.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

Male Posts : 86

Takeko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeko's GM App   Takeko's GM App Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 pm

snowtigerxp wrote:
Uhm .... lol?
IGN : never had one
How long u played : 1 week?

so howd u play without a char.

He played telepathically. Through the power of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Soniio
Noob

Takeko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeko's GM App   Takeko's GM App Time210Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am

Considering today's actions in the FM, I would say no ATM
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

Takeko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeko's GM App   Takeko's GM App Time210Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:37 am

Chazz wrote:

How you can help the server as a GM : So like i'll vote,

You can vote as a player.

Chazz wrote:

What commands you will mainly use as a GM : i guess nothing to be honest

So your saying you wont use any commands as a GM?

Anyways Good Luck! Wink

Back to top Go down
Chazz
Noob
Chazz

Male Posts : 19

Takeko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeko's GM App   Takeko's GM App Time210Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 am

hey ummm i re-editted so its fixxed now O_O
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Takeko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeko's GM App   Takeko's GM App Time210Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:43 pm

[color=red]Denied![/color
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Takeko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeko's GM App   Takeko's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

Takeko's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-