IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RapStatus gm application <3

Go down 
+3
iGotManTits
Date
RapStatus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RapStatus
Noob

RapStatus gm application <3 Empty
PostSubject: RapStatus gm application <3   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 am

Name : Ryan

Time Zone : Est

Email : Rchak@rocketmail.com

Ign : RapStatus

Username : Ryan215

How long i have played : 3 weeks

How long i play per day : 10 hours

How long i played gms : 3years

Why i want to be gm : I would like to be gm so i can bann all the hackers and jail the cheaters in events .

what will you do as gm : As a GM I will follow all of the rules and do all the right stuff like bann hackers jail cheaters at events .

How can you help the server as a gm : I think that I can help the server by getting rid of all of the hackers and others who harass or cause problems for other players. I can also host events for prizes for the poor people .

what will make you stand out : i think what makes me stand out is that I am always kind and generous to others . I dont curse or make fun of ppl .

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

The main commands that i will use as a GM are : Jail, ban, kill, warp, and Events .

Have you been GM before (Proof) : No but i wish i can be a gm so i can help the server take out all the bad people .

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, I won't hold this against you.
No i will not quit because i always had a dream to play server and heres my chance to be gm

Ty love Ryan
P.s plz dont denie my application D:

Last edited by RapStatus on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: RapStatus gm application <3   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 am

Edit: That's much better. Good luck.
You just ripped off xJess's answers for half of the questions.. Please use your own words, not other people's. Jess spent her time putting together her application and stealing her work is just wrong.

Last edited by Date on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed to his own answers.)
Back to top Go down
iGotManTits
Noob
iGotManTits

PostSubject: Re: RapStatus gm application <3   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:44 am

wow thats why i called him a noob and he still is wth stealing peoples answers...
Back to top Go down
snowtigerxp
snowtigerxp

PostSubject: Re: RapStatus gm application <3   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 am

You did it by yourself (y)
but its quite short gl tho.
Back to top Go down
xSaraeh<3
Idyllicer
xSaraeh<3

Female Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: RapStatus gm application <3   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 am

You finally changed it ..
Back to top Go down
RapStatus
Noob

PostSubject: change   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:19 am

i been changed
Back to top Go down
iGotManTits
Noob
iGotManTits

PostSubject: Re: RapStatus gm application <3   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:08 am

Really short gm app seems rushed and some wrong spellings.Please fix those and make it a little longer thanks.
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: RapStatus gm application <3   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:31 pm

If i am honest i think you can't handle a gm job.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: RapStatus gm application <3   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Denied!
Permbanned for some reason
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RapStatus gm application <3   RapStatus gm application <3 Time210

Back to top Go down

RapStatus gm application <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: