IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Michael's GM Application   Michael's GM Application Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Name : my name is Michael, but everyone calls me Mike.

Age : I am sixteen years old, I am still in school and I love to work with computers.

Time Zone : (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Email : potter_boy_1000@hotmail.com

IGN : Michael

Why you want to be a GM : because, I love to host events, and make sure rules are followed.

What you will do as a GM : Same thing as i said above, I will follow the rules, I will host events, make friends with everyone on the server, If I can do that well ha ha.

How you can help the server as a GM : Well, I do have photo shop, and Sony Vegas 9.0 so i could make advertisements. and stuff like that. I could bring people to join etc.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Um I just started today.. I'm sorry I just wanted to fill this out ha ha.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Well when I start probably every day xD!!!

How long you have played GMS : Well, 2-3 years. I believe not quiet sure.

What makes you stand out : That, I am not impatient and I really love to have fun. =)

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : hmm. Well, I only use the commands that you say I can use on the server. (so tell me please)

Experience as a GM : I have lot's of experience as being a GM. I have been a GM on 5 other Maplestory Private Servers. Like Mymaple!, PwnMS, PokemonMS(I am the co owner still)

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Nope ^_^! I will play this even if i don't get accepted =D!

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know your mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM Application   Michael's GM Application Time210Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:28 am

I don't get why people apply for GMs here when you're a co-owner of another PS.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM Application   Michael's GM Application Time210Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:07 pm

ikr!
i never saw u in the game :O:O
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM Application   Michael's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM Application   Michael's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Michael's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-