IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EternalBow's Application

Go down 
+4
Vĩńčęńт
Zacismyign
IcyTouch
Eternal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal
Noob
Eternal

Male Posts : 6

EternalBow's Application Empty
PostSubject: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Name :James you

Time Zone : Melbourne, (UTC +10:00)

Email : Jamps_died@hotmail.com

IGN : EternalBow

Username : Nebronflux

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

I have played IdyllicStory for 3 weeks now, i started in 29,jun,11. i have played IdyllicStory before it got wiped and was shutdown(previous IdyllicStory)for around a month.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

I play for 14-16 hours a day since it is School holidays right now, during school days(weekdays) i play for 7-10 hours, during weekends (Saturday and Sunday) i play for 9-12 hours. i could be counted as no-lifer.

How long you have played GMS :

I have played GMS for a year and a half now. during the time i have been on constantly.

Why you want to be a GM :

To be honest, I want to be GM to host events and a bit of power, also GM is fun to what i believe, having the floating GM sign is really cool to have and since it is epic server it would be nice to be GM and i want to remove hackers from the game. i want to help the new players as well.the FM is really boring, hardly anyone talks people mostly go AFK, i want to liven the place up a bit(some people talk) but people mainly just go AFK.

What you will do as a GM :

i will mainly ban and jail hackers, (my friend is a coder or Gamekiller.net, Website full of hacks) since my friend is a maple story hack coder i can tell the difference between hacking and not hacking, i will help players by answering their questions. help the new players with how to play and some other thing like where to go to train etc.

How you can help the server as a GM :

i could keep the game Hacker-Free using !ban and !jail for the people who abuse the rules, Remind people to vote, invite people who want to play Maple Story private server. I may be able to code for the server some time when i get better. answer help question really ASAP,and remind people to invite their friends to play and invite my friends to play.

What makes you stand out :

I will help the server out by banning hackers, jailing people who abuse the rules. i will host events to keep IdyllicStory more active, as i said before i am on most of the time. i will also remind people to invite their friend and i will invite my friends as well.

I already know all of the main commands, so i can get things done quickly. i also know how to code a bit i am still learning, one day when i am better i may be able to help the server i guess. i love technology so feel free to discuss technology and stuff with me, i am open to pretty much anything.

i am on holidays right now so i am super active, i have 2 screens for my computer so i can watch a movie and play IdyllicStory at the same time which means i won't AFK.i may be young and have school but i get on straight after school till sleep, i do my work at school so i don't have to do it at home.

i always try to be friendly even when i am a bad mood, i like to talk a lot although and if someone hates me i try to figure out what is wrong and make it up to them, if you are still angry at me i am really sorry, please accept my apology.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

i will mainly use
!jail - for people abusing the rules.
!ban - for hackers and people abusing the rules.
!event - Events Very Happy
!warp - check hackers
!item - Events Very Happy
i will use what is needed at that time.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :

yes i have been GM before on some games, one of the games i cant remember the name but i have a picture and one of them is called Naruto Next Generation average 100-140 players. down below is a picture of me in a maple private server. it has been a long time since i was gm so i may need a small time to get used to some commands, i am a really fast learner so don't worry.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

Honestly, i do not understand why anyone would quit just because of being denied seriously this is the best private server i have ever played, i have already downloaded it and i already made some friends and get a maple wife. i mean sure it sorta hurt you a little because you spent so much time on the application but these type of thing happens in life you just have to pick yourself up and dust yourself off.

Thank you for your time. sunny
EternalBow's Application Maple0002px tongue

Last edited by Eternal on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Eternal wrote:
!jail - for hackers and people abusing the rules.

Don't think hackers should be jailed...
Back to top Go down
Zacismyign
Noob

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 pm

IcyTouch wrote:
Eternal wrote:
!jail - for hackers and people abusing the rules.

Don't think hackers should be jailed...

I agree.. Lol. Im sure banning them would do more good.. o.o''
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Noob
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 pm

there i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:56 am

It could add a bit more info. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Eternal
Noob
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 am

thanks for the advice O_O i think it was advice
Back to top Go down
Toon
Noob

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 pm

nice job James, i like your app, you seem like a nice guy i hope you get gm. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Noob
Eternal

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Toon wrote:
nice job James, i like your app, you seem like a nice guy i hope you get gm. Good luck.
thanks man im glad you liked you.
Back to top Go down
CDbreaker
Noob

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:37 pm

HEY I THINK I'VE SEEN YOU AROUND! your the only good GM from NNG =D
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:52 pm

CDbreaker wrote:

Does this mean he IS GM in other server or he WAS? I see no reason to make GM application here if you are already GM in other server.
Back to top Go down
Zacismyign
Noob

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Niki wrote:
CDbreaker wrote:

Does this mean he IS GM in other server or he WAS? I see no reason to make GM application here if you are already GM in other server.

Doesn't it say that on Lexii's application guidelines stickied to the top of this forum? O.o
Back to top Go down
CDbreaker
Noob

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Niki wrote:
CDbreaker wrote:

NNG got shut down a year ago :'(
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Zacismyign wrote:
Niki wrote:
CDbreaker wrote:

Doesn't it say that on Lexii's application guidelines stickied to the top of this forum? O.o

Lexiis application is from March 2010 if you noticed, and it was when Lex wasn't owner (:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Denied!
Permbanned for PE
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EternalBow's Application   EternalBow's Application Time210

Back to top Go down

EternalBow's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-