IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zacismyign's GM Application. :]

Go down 
+2
Vĩńčęńт
Zacismyign
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zacismyign
Noob

Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Empty
PostSubject: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 am

Name : Zach

Time Zone :
Eastern Standard Time (-5)

Email : supersonic8932@yahoo.com

IGN : Zacharayy

Username :
Zacismyign

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
A little past a week now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

I play IdyllicStory normally whenever I have free time. Since summer I have been playing for around 6 or 7 hours on a good day. On a busy day it can range from around 3 or 4 hours, depending on what I'm doing. My ingame activity is slightly above average. I have an MSN, so whenever you need me I'll try to be on ASAP.

How long you have played GMS :

I've been playing GMS for almost 4 years, I do believe. I remember the time when 4th job and Pirate came out, and I played a little over a year before that.

So, because I've played so long, I know my way around MapleStory, let alone IdyllicStory. It can help me to be a better GM when it comes to knowledge and history about the game.

Why you want to be a GM :

Honestly, the respect you get as a GM caught my eye. I have a firm belief of respect towards people higher than you, because it gives you good character and personality, and it keeps you out of trouble.

I love helping people. It gives me a good feeling in my stomach when I know I've helped someone else. Knowing I can do that as a GM also brought me to apply for a spot. As GM I can help people more than I can now, and when I found the opportunity, to apply, I took it.

What you will do as a GM :

Everything I CAN do. Razz

I will help the needs of people who may have just joined IdyllicStory, and help people who have been here longer than I have, as well.

Being a regular member of the server, I know what problems can come up while playing the server, and I can help people avoid them as best I can.

How you can help the server as a GM :

1.) I'll help reduce the pesky advertisement other people join the server to spread.
2.) I'll keep the server tidy and stay in the chatbox when the server is down to calm people down.
3.) I'll solve all the problems I can for regular members in-game to the best of my ability.
4.) I'll host as many events as I can to keep the server alive.
5.) I'll try to recruit as many people as I can, although no one in a 1 million mile radius of my house plays Maple. D:
6.) I'll keep hackers away from the game as best I can.

What makes you stand out :

I have a unique personality, counting on the fact that I have a smart sense of humor, and I love to make people happy, and to make them laugh as much as I can.

I hate seeing people upset. It brings an unsettling feeling about me and it makes me want to comfort anyone who seems to be upset.

Above all, unlike a lot of people, I know when there are times to be funny, and when there are times to be serious. I cannot stand when people are trying to do something and someone is teasing them or distracting them. It's such a pet peeve.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

I can't give you an idea of the commands I will use often, but I can give you an idea of what I can do with the commands (I think) exist.

I can use certain commands to stop as much lag as I can.
I can use certain commands to kick or apprehend certain players that are causing an annoyance to other players.
I can use certain commands to silence anyone spamming or being rude.

Have you been GM before :

No, I haven't. I didn't ever want a high spot in a game until now. Playing this game has brought along certain views toward GMS, and life in perspective.

I thought maybe I could become a GM to pass on my experience. :]

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. :

Of course not!
I love playing this game. It gives me something to do when a boring day draaags on.
Knowing I have friends who can make a bad day better on this game has brought me closer to this server than a week ago.
Knowing I have friends who will back me up if I'm in a tight spot has brought my bond with this game closer.

Plus, I don't quit things because I don't get what I want. ;]

Last edited by Zacismyign on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:02 am

It's looking good. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Zacismyign
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:14 am

Vĩńčęńт wrote:
It's looking good. Good luck!

Thanks, Vince. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McLightning

PostSubject: Re: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Looks great Zach. I believe this is a winning application.
Back to top Go down
Zacismyign
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:08 pm

McLightning wrote:
Looks great Zach. I believe this is a winning application.

Thanks, Uri. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: RE: GM APP!   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Hmmm.... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Zacismyign
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:17 pm

.Icy wrote:
Hmmm.... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Uhh. Lol ty. c:
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 am

Yeahman.
Let's bump this to the top, Zac deserves it!!
afro
Back to top Go down
Zacismyign
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Brandon wrote:
Yeahman.
Let's bump this to the top, Zac deserves it!!
afro

Ty, Brandon. c:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zacismyign's GM Application. :]   Zacismyign's GM Application. :] Time210

Back to top Go down

Zacismyign's GM Application. :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: