IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xInvisiblex's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
frankie109
Noob

Male Posts : 5

xInvisiblex's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xInvisiblex's GM Application   xInvisiblex's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:12 am

Name: Frankie Rivera

Time Zone: I live in the Eastern Time Zone

Email: Frankie1099@yahoo.com

IGN: xInvisiblex

UserName: Frankie109

How long I have played IdyllicStory: I have been playing IdyllicStory for about a month now.

How long I have played IdyllicStory per day: I play or have played IdyllicStory for about 2/3 hours a day or as long as I possibly can.

How long have I played gms: I have played GMS for 2 and a half years already as well as many other private servers.

Why I want to become a GM: I want to become a GM for many reasons, such as for helping people, adding publicity to the server, and even just for the amazing things that I would be able to do as a GM like events for instance. But mostly to all around help out, sure most of the time i would be doing things like hanging out but in the long run i would mostly be helping all of the players. What a Face

What would i do as a GM: As a GM I would help people with their troubles, ban hackers, make events for the players of this server, Publicize the server, and to help make this server better for everyone.

How I can help the server: To help the server I would do everything I said I would and also just be one of the best GM's I could possibly be for the benefit of everyone.

What makes me stand out: I think that what makes me stand out is that I can be a very fun person to be with and around but on the other side I can also be strict, so if anyone were to break the rules I would also have the ability to do something about it, Im a fun person but if it has to be serious I will get serious.

What commands I will mostly use as a GM: As a GM I would mostly use the needed commands like the banning command, and any others but also in my spare time i would use other commands such as for my clothes and things. But i can't forget about the players i would also use the event command to keep the players occupied and for their fun. =)

Have I been a GM before (Proof): To tell you the truth I haven't been a GM before but i am a quick learner and I am hoping to get the job so i can assist and be a use full necessity.

Will I quit the server if I get denied? (Truth): The truth is no I would not quit this private server if I got denied because this is the best server that I have been on yet and I think that as long as this server is up and running I will be on it as much as I can.

Last edited by frankie109 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xJess
SuperGM
SuperGM
xJess

Female Posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: xInvisiblex's GM Application   xInvisiblex's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: xInvisiblex's GM Application   xInvisiblex's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
~Weed~
Donator
Donator
~Weed~

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: xInvisiblex's GM Application   xInvisiblex's GM Application Time210Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 am

Good job man, Good luck
Back to top Go down
frankie109
Noob

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: xInvisiblex's GM Application   xInvisiblex's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:14 pm

~Weed~ wrote:
Good job man, Good luck
Never got a chance thank all of you but Thank You. =)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: xInvisiblex's GM Application   xInvisiblex's GM Application Time210Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xInvisiblex's GM Application   xInvisiblex's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

xInvisiblex's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: