IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xXCheeses Applacation!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXCheese
Noob

xXCheeses Applacation! Empty
PostSubject: xXCheeses Applacation!   xXCheeses Applacation! Time210Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 am

Name: Kyra!

Email: JennaKyraBff@live.com

Ign: xXCheese (Cause i love cheese!)

Username: ilikepie8D

Timezone: Est (Eastern Time Zone!)

Why Do you wanna be a gm: Well, Always in GMS i would see hackers and always they would get on my nerves making other people mad and hacking the server some of us love.

What you will do as a gm: [color=yellow]I will Make sure Every1s acting nice and not hacking and if so, they would be banned. No1 deserves to be treated like dirt or Hacking. Oh and Ofc im gonna Do alotta events Very Happy and All the People not being nice will also get muted or get banned ^^!

How Long have u been playing IdyllicStory: well, i joined sometime late June but i love this server so much so i will be on it for alongg time!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Well i play daily everyday! like i start at 9am and well get off about noon then get back at like 3pm and go until like 6pm and sometimes later Very Happy!

How long you have played GMS: Wow, i think since 06! (err when Pirates FIRST came out!) I loved GMS insanely and i still get on sometimes but mostly on here!

What makes you stand out: Well im not Mean and im pretty friendly, i try to make friends with everyone, and i dont backstab ANYONE and i got my buddys backs if they got mine!

What commands you will mainly use as a gm: Well, ive NEVER been a Gm myself (i wished Very Happy) so idk :O

If u get denied will you quit: Oh heck no! this is the Best server ever! Very Happy

A little bit more about meee: Well, My Names Kyra (Nicknames Cheese since of my Server name) well i Live in the USA (Americans Baby!) and well i am a girl Very Happy and well i live northern by Canada (woohoo) and well i Love Hanging out with my buddys (here or in RL) i love talking for hours on end, and well i like Cheese (Reason why my names cheese) and well im friendly, never get in fights, always up early and im a late nighter Very Happy. Always Hackers have gotten on my nerves in past Psers and in Gms so ive always wanted to something for them.

Last edited by xXCheese on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HerSecrets
Noob
HerSecrets

PostSubject: Re: xXCheeses Applacation!   xXCheeses Applacation! Time210Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:33 am

could use alittle more info. but very cute and simple . hope you get in :3 <3
Back to top Go down
xXCheese
Noob

PostSubject: Re: xXCheeses Applacation!   xXCheeses Applacation! Time210Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:31 am

HerSecrets wrote:
could use alittle more info. but very cute and simple . hope you get in :3 <3

Aww ty! are you a gm? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: xXCheeses Applacation!   xXCheeses Applacation! Time210Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXCheeses Applacation!   xXCheeses Applacation! Time210

Back to top Go down

xXCheeses Applacation!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-