IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iLoveDucks' GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cce1177
Noob

iLoveDucks'  GM Application Empty
PostSubject: iLoveDucks' GM Application   iLoveDucks'  GM Application Time210Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Name : Jennifer Baires Genovese

Time Zone : EST

Email : irawkjenn@hotmail.com

IGN : iLoveDucks

Username : cce1177

How long you have played IdyllicStory : About a week and a half

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 4-5 hours

How long you have played GMS : Not that long. It got really boring as soon as I hit level 150. So I quit and turned to IdyllicStory.

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be able to help others and the server. I want to be able to have the responsibility of holding the SGM powers.

What you will do as a GM : Well I can host events and Recruit some players from other servers.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can host events, catch hackers and help players along with the IdyllicStory experience.

What makes you stand out : Im really fun ;P And I love showing people who I really am. I'm not scared to hide my true personality. However I can be really serious. I am good at decision making and love helping others.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Well If I am hosting an Event I will use .!warp , For the prize I will use .!item. If I catch I hacker I will SS and use .!ban <ign>

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Yes I have. I was a GM In DeSuMS. I have had my own server at one point but shut it down. I was a GM in JuicyMS and JellyMS.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. : No I wont. I will continue playing and helping others however I can as a player.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

iLoveDucks'  GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iLoveDucks' GM Application   iLoveDucks'  GM Application Time210Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

iLoveDucks' GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: