IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Envy's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Envy
Donator
Donator
Envy

Female Posts : 70

Envy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Envy's GM Application   Envy's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Name : Judy
Time Zone : GMT -6:00 Central Time (US & Canada)
Email : monsterhospital@live.com
IGN : Envy
Username : Monkey
How long you have played IdyllicStory : About 3 weeks
How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Almost all day, so about 10 hours
How long you have played GMS : For 5 years
Why you want to be a GM : I adore helping people, that warm feeling I get after I answer someones question just lightens my day. Plus, I can't stand it when no GMs are online, someone somewhere needs either help, jail, or banning.
What you will do as a GM : I will assist anyone in need, but not with money or leveling. (I believe I'm not allowed to do such things) I will jail the trolls and spammers, ban the hackers, help many people, and I will discourage talk of other servers.
How you can help the server as a GM : I can create a friendlier environment, one with less hackers and spammers.
What makes you stand out : I have much experience and responsibility. I am loyal and patient and like to be known by everyone.
What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will try not to use too many commands, but if necissary I will use the jail command.
Have you been GM before (Proof) : Oh deary me, yes, for 5 years actually. I have no physical proof, but if you ask anyone on BYOND for Chex, they should know me as the most awesome GM on Chao Chatterz.
Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. Heavens, no. I adore this server very much. It is truly my all-time favorite server and I plan to never leave.
Back to top Go down
xJess
SuperGM
SuperGM
xJess

Female Posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Envy's GM Application   Envy's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 pm

WOOO! Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Envy
Donator
Donator
Envy

Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Envy's GM Application   Envy's GM Application Time210Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:03 am

Thanks Jess! Razz
Back to top Go down
xJess
SuperGM
SuperGM
xJess

Female Posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Envy's GM Application   Envy's GM Application Time210Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 am

Your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Snow
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Envy's GM Application   Envy's GM Application Time210Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:45 am

goodluck<3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Envy's GM Application   Envy's GM Application Time210Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 am

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envy's GM Application   Envy's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Envy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-