IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balthier's Gm Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
doodle1727
Noob
doodle1727

Male Posts : 11

Balthier's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Balthier's Gm Application   Balthier's Gm Application Time210Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 am

Name : Josh Smallwood

Time Zone : GMT -5, US Eastern

Email : Blahblahh56@yahoo.com

IGN : Balthier

Username : doodle27

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Going on 3 months

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Alteast 7 hours a day

How long you have played GMS : 4 years

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a Gm because I want to help all the new players like I do now, and try to keep all of them happy with all of their questions as needed.

What you will do as a GM : I could host a few events and watch for hackers, answer everyone's questions and sit in the free market lol.

How you can help the server as a GM : Watch for hackers and help other players to understand how the server works. I will also host events as much as needed with a positive respect, and kind attitude.

What makes you stand out : I consider myself a friendly player, im not really shy but I dont anoy or spam anyone, I just keep alot of things to myself unless its funny then I have to say something to keep a smile on peoples face Very Happy.

What commands you will mainly use as a Gm : I really dont know many commands, but i will use the commands the owner gives me Smile

Have you been GM before (Proof) : This is my first time applying for a gm spot on the team.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

I would never quit this server, i love playing this server because its the best one that I have been on that is FRIENDLY.

Last edited by doodle1727 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xJess
SuperGM
SuperGM
xJess

Female Posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Balthier's Gm Application   Balthier's Gm Application Time210Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:18 am

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
doodle1727
Noob
doodle1727

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Balthier's Gm Application   Balthier's Gm Application Time210Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Balthier's Gm Application   Balthier's Gm Application Time210Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:11 pm

It's decent. However, it could be longer and the "What you will do as a GM and "How you will help the server" is repetitive with the hacker response. Other than that, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Balthier's Gm Application   Balthier's Gm Application Time210Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:39 am

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balthier's Gm Application   Balthier's Gm Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Balthier's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-