IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it

Go down 
4 posters

Would I be Good For Coder?
Yes
Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it I_vote_lcap33%Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it I_vote_lcap67%Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
-chaoslove-
Noob
-chaoslove-

Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it Empty
PostSubject: Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it   Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it Time210Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 am

Name
Martin

Time Zone :
(UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

Email :
martin_rulz4not@hotmail.com

IGN :
ChaosLove

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
1-3hours Sunday - Saturday
7 days.

Why do you want to be a coder for IdyllicStory :
I want to be a coder for IdyllicStory because i want to help by coding anything that is needed. I also want to help Lexii because this server is a "one-man coder" type.

Coding experience :
I have coded for 2 months and still need some improvements. I always improve every time I code. I have created my own testing hamachi server.

What you can code :
I know how to edit XML and npc's that searches for thing to give in exchange.

What are you best at coding:
i think i am best at both of them.
Here is an example of a npc:

http://justpaste.it/d3m

Other servers you have coded for :
I haven't coded for a server EVER. Only mine.Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it Maple010

Why should we choose you, and not someone else :
I think you should chose me because I am committed to be a coder for this server. I use time efficiently and work at the best of my ability and try my hardest. Also because I am the only one applying. Razz

THANKS FOR READING MY CODER APP
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it   Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 am

There's some things that you might want to mention while applying for coder. Do you know how to use Java or C##? And is 2 months really enough experience to be a coder?

I know you have good intentions to be a coder for this server but I think I would like to see a Coder with more experiance and knowledge to code for this server. I have great intentions to help make this server a good one so I'm sorry if I'm kind of mean. But... I wish you luck on getting the job.

Also... that screenshot was very unnecessary. That's like begging for the job. I know you mean it well like an advertisement but it just made your application seem very unprofessional.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it   Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 am

Katie wrote:
There's some things that you might want to mention while applying for coder. Do you know how to use Java or C##? And is 2 months really enough experience to be a coder?

I know you have good intentions to be a coder for this server but I think I would like to see a Coder with more experiance and knowledge to code for this server. I have great intentions to help make this server a good one so I'm sorry if I'm kind of mean. But... I wish you luck on getting the job.

Also... that screenshot was very unnecessary. That's like begging for the job. I know you mean it well like an advertisement but it just made your application seem very unprofessional.

You should check out the date this App was made..
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it   Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it Time210Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Denied
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it   Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it Time210

Back to top Go down

Chaoslove's Coder App Same one as the other one but i cant edit it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: