IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I dont mean to advertise but here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I dont mean to advertise  but here. Empty
PostSubject: I dont mean to advertise but here.   I dont mean to advertise  but here. Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 pm

In pocky as a normal player i got banned for doing 890m I have too much 30k str items ;[

But i know the admins and gms on pretty much all the popular severs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dont mean to advertise but here.   I dont mean to advertise  but here. Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 pm

oooo wrote:
In pocky as a normal player i got banned for doing 890m I have too much 30k str items ;[

But i know the admins and gms on pretty much all the popular severs

Kind of sucks when people with ban rights just zaps you out of the server for doing unrealistic damages. And of course, wrong section, hah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dont mean to advertise but here.   I dont mean to advertise  but here. Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Sry :[

Heres proof btw o-o

· Account: aznrapp3r
· Character: oooo
· Ban Reason: Autoban for char oooo (IP /69.123.69.24:49927): Exceeding attackrange. Calculated Limit: 880000000 Damage Done: 893869211,

Or... If you think i made that up heres a ss This is my friends account he took ss and gave me on msn I dont mean to advertise  but here. 22165431
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii.

Female Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: I dont mean to advertise but here.   I dont mean to advertise  but here. Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 am

*cough* thats not our server *cough*
Back to top Go down
https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I dont mean to advertise but here.   I dont mean to advertise  but here. Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:57 am

What's this got to do with anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dont mean to advertise but here.   I dont mean to advertise  but here. Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:08 am

I call the forum ban hammer, seriously. He was found hacking, with a solid prove(screenshot) under one of these threads. He applied for GM too, what a fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dont mean to advertise but here.   I dont mean to advertise  but here. Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm

lol. he got pooonedd
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: I dont mean to advertise but here.   I dont mean to advertise  but here. Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 pm

LMAAOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont mean to advertise but here.   I dont mean to advertise  but here. Time210

Back to top Go down

I dont mean to advertise but here.
Page 1 of 1