IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GM APP] Haemorrhage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[GM APP] Haemorrhage Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:13 am

Name : Yin (Real name is YinTuan but because I know my name is hard to remember, anyone can call me anything except adding a god forsaken 'Yang' to the end of my name. Its offending.)

Time Zone : GMT +12 (Auckland, New Zealand)

[b]Email :[/b] yintuanpang@hotmail.com

IGN : Haemorrhage (and other characters)

Why you want to be a GM : Gives me something to do WHILE I'm on. IdyllicStory is the only thing I'm doing in my spare time now. But not just that, I would like to help, anyone and everyone. Generally everyone's app is going to be the same thing in these parts, so expect the same, but differently.

What you will do as a GM : "!cheaters. !warpto. !ban." routine, introducing new players, solving people's problems and doing events. I honestly cant think of anything else I can do with GM powers.

How you can help the server as a GM : Like above... Help, ban hackers, dc/jail harassers, the works.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I forgot. I'm going to be straight with this. Not long, but not short.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : In my spare time, say 2~4 hours during school days. Thursday is my last day at school before holidays. Holidays? I = geek = 4+ hrs a day.

How long you have played GMS : MapleStory as a whole, I've played for years. 2~3 years but I've quit alot. Global, well, I've played for a total of about 9 months to 1 year. I've hacked global, was in a great community (guild), well yeah, I dont like GMS much. Too much anger.

What makes you stand out : I dont try to stand out so I dont know. I'm not the attention-seeker type, nor do I flirt. Only occasionally I do but solely not the type. I have a habit of talking alot though.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : In order of high to low. !cheaters, !warpto, !ban, !notice, !item, !dc/!jail. I never used !worldtour.

Experience as a GM : Multiple servers. I was recruited for pleasing the public and GMs, but I guess I'm not so much anymore on making the server notice me. Most of the servers though, recruited me when they were just on the edge of dying.

I also have experience as a forum moderator (3x-ish), forum admin (once), runescape mod (once, private server of course), game admin/mapper (once), GFX artist (once, I havn't touched photoshop ever since I left).

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

No. Unless I get bored and leave or of some reason, no I wont leave. Applying for GM and leaving is a selfless act and anyone would frown upon it. I have quit some other servers due to the crap community but I havn't left this one, have I? I dont feel this server has a crap community, and I sure as hell wont walk away.

-----Extra-----
1. I enjoy being on the losing side of the war. Maybe it came from GunZ. I dont know. I tend to get bullied by internet thugz this way, but hey, they're probobly 53 year old pedophilic virgins.
2. I'm soft. I feel bad about anything that may have upsetted anyone.
3. I LOVE anything diary or pastry. Like milk, cereal, pies, cakes, bread.
4. I play piano and do Taekwondo, so during lessons or training, I cant go play with yous.
5. I'm Taiwanese. A.K.A ASIAN.

Thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:57 am

Quote :
I tend to get bullied by internet thugz this way, but hey, they're probobly 53 year old pedophilic virgins.

QFT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:41 am

Like your application a lot. It doesn't bore me with the first sentence like some applications do. Good luck for future references c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 am

Ah, thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 pm

ooo ;D! nice ap! HI DERE FELLOW AY ZEE EN! lol GOOD LUCK!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:50 pm

dude where u been ur kinda inactive...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Sander wrote:

I wouldn't judge someone as inactive if you're on different time zones unless you're checking them 24/7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Intercourse wrote:
Sander wrote:

I wouldn't judge someone as inactive if you're on different time zones unless you're checking them 24/7.

i'm online 24/7
xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:53 pm

I pity your life, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Intercourse wrote:
I pity your life, unfortunately.

bad weather can'tt sleep so what else to do then watch around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Different time zones.
Plus I have multiple characters, which I used to use but not anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 am

Haemorrhage wrote:
Different time zones.
Plus I have multiple characters, which I used to use but not anymore.

Hmm.. it's best to list down all the characters you're using since the Admins and GMs are watching you in game to see if you qualify as a GM or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 am

Ahh I'd honestly rather not.
I'm on more on Haemorrhage now. Plus I THINK I'm addicted to IdyllicMS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 am

ZOMG itsh a p3d0 wrote:
Quote :
I tend to get bullied by internet thugz this way, but hey, they're probobly 53 year old pedophilic virgins.

LMAO p3d0s suck, you should totally at least get an internship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:40 am

Haemorrhage wrote:
Ahh I'd honestly rather not.
I'm on more on Haemorrhage now. Plus I THINK I'm addicted to IdyllicMS.

I see - that's good news, hah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:20 am

Bad for me cause I get distracted from practicing xD. And studying ._.
Oh wait, I get distracted from studying/homework all the time from everything. Mostly facebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eh   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:12 am

You would make a good Gm.
Thx for the UFJ release, that was nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:13 am

Denied.
I deny myself cause I'm not going to be very active and there are obviously better people to be GM than I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 am

Are you completely sure about this?

If you change your mind, please kindly send a PM to the Admin or myself, Intercourse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Haemorrhage   [GM APP] Haemorrhage Time210

Back to top Go down

[GM APP] Haemorrhage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: