IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaii's Gm Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kaii's Gm Application. Empty
PostSubject: Kaii's Gm Application.   Kaii's Gm Application. Time210Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Name :Kaii

Time Zone :+08:00GMT

Email :he71111@hotmail.com

IGN :Itz Kaii

Username :Kaii

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I Think It's Been About A Week Now I D' Say.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :8-9 Hours (No Matter Weekdays/Weekends/Working/Slacking.

How long you have played GMS :About 6 Years.

Why you want to be a GM :I truly think I deserve this position not just for the power but to make this server a better, happier and more active place. This also means encouraging people from different servers to join this one.

What you will do as a GM :Daily Events,Make A Big Happeh Famileh!!!! Well Most Important I D' Like To Have Fun = D . You Dont Really Have To Accept This Application For Me To Haz Fun Tho!!I'll Still Stay x D.

How you can help the server as a GM :If I was to become a GM, I would do pretty much what everyone else would do, get my job, get skills, get items, learn some new commands, ask GMs for help, look around the server for any problems, and last but not least get to know the community. When I'm fitted into the server and have gotten use to everything, I will start helping around with questions, giving ideas and suggestions, host events, find hackers as usual, and
well I can pretty much give you a big list of things I could do as anybody else would, but I would rather get straight down to business. In the future, when I'm more known, I will put even more effort into my job and responsibility into my actions.

What makes you stand out :The Fun Of Getting To Bully New Players..?O_O.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!Cheaters
!Warpto
!Event < Doesn't Work On All Servs.
!GmItem < MY Most Luvey Command >
!Jail
!Ban < I ENJOY TUH BAN HAMMER >

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Proofey = O..? Here : https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net/t2298-shh-my-pics-tuh-best-nothing-concerned-irl-thanks-d-good-old-times

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
Nope,I Wont Give Up The Fun Just If This Got Denied ^^.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im Just Gonna Make This Simple:
Not Gonna Make It Colourful Etc Sorrieh : (.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Kaii's Gm Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaii's Gm Application.   Kaii's Gm Application. Time210Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:22 am

Denied!
ohhSawah banned Kaii: damage hacking
ALSO
Not following the rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Kaii's Gm Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: