IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sander's Gm Aply :)

Go down 

Should i be gm ?
yes
Sander's Gm Aply :) I_vote_lcap31%Sander's Gm Aply :) I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
no
Sander's Gm Aply :) I_vote_lcap69%Sander's Gm Aply :) I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Sander's Gm Aply :) Empty
PostSubject: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:23 am

Name : Sander

Time Zone : GMT +1

Email : brebelssander@hotmail.com

IGN : Sander

Why you want to be a GM : I want to help people. If they need help I will help the server become the best server ever and improve my Experience to help everyone and help the gm's also.

What you will do as a GM : I will make the server more fun, help the people and be active to vote every 12hours advertise some around and get my old players here if I ever meet them.I wil help gabe and the gm team if they need me I will always be ready to help everyone here.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the people around that need some help and have some event's if i'm allowed + keep the hackers away from the server to make it more fun to play.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Around 1week-2weeks. I know the people here and help them if they ask me to .

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Monday 4-5 hours
Tuesday 4-5 hours
Wednesday 4-5 hours
Thursday 4-5 hours
Friday 5-7 hours
Saturday 6-8 hours
Sunday 6-8 hours

could be more Smile

How long you have played GMS : I started 5years ago (almost 6) I got bored and found private servers wich are more fun.

What makes you stand out : I have Experience helping people and solve problems, to be nice and solve every fight around here and i'm a nice guy I wil be calm always and not haras everyone if they haras me I will solve the problems like a man like it needs to be done.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !ban to ban hackers + ss them !jail if realy needed !online or !conneckted to watch who is online !cheaters to watch if there are hackers online al basic gm commands only use if their realy needed.

Experience as a GM : I have much Experience of being a gm I had my own server before and I was 1x gm and 1x Co-owner on another server but I gained the most Experience on my own server with helping people, fixing bugs, helping my staff team.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. : I wanna stay in IdyllicStory because I already got many friends around here. I like to help them and hang out with them

Thanks for your time and reading <3
Regards Sander Wink

Last edited by Sander on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:30 pm

WHOA! YOUR THE GUY FROM CODER TOO Very Happy?!? coolios :O! GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:44 pm

itzmelol wrote:
WHOA! YOUR THE GUY FROM CODER TOO Very Happy?!? coolios :O! GOOD LUCK!
thx Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: nice app   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:59 am

nice app keep it going

9/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm

ilookgood wrote:
nice app keep it going

9/10

well thx for your support Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Hmm.. this thread sure has a surprisingly high number of views.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Intercourse wrote:
Hmm.. this thread sure has a surprisingly high number of views.

y i was wondring 2 but vieuws don't mater Smile so its ok i gues its kinda wierd 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Especially when it's been up for 5 days. Something is fishy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

LoveyLin95 wrote:

Nothing fishy many people just wander the forums click everything. But that's not the reason you could just press f5 and boom instant views. I'm like Sherlock Holmes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Woah wrote:
LoveyLin95 wrote:

Nothing fishy many people just wander the forums click everything. But that's not the reason you could just press f5 and boom instant views. I'm like Sherlock Holmes Very Happy

Who cares about the vieuws anyways tey don't matter Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Good Lucks Very Happy & be active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Pocky wrote:
Good Lucks Very Happy & be active

active hell yea 24/7 ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eh   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:17 am

Nice App.
You do alot for the server, like making a online Gm handbook for the Gms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:02 am

Too bad he took over the server so this is probably a Denied.
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii.

Female Posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 am

excuse my language, but can a mod please deny this shit
( i g2g to sleep asap so cant do it)
Back to top Go down
https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 am

DENIED

As requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sander's Gm Aply :)   Sander's Gm Aply :) Time210

Back to top Go down

Sander's Gm Aply :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: