IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skrillex's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Skrillex's App Empty
PostSubject: Skrillex's App   Skrillex's App Time210Tue May 31, 2011 5:59 am

Name : Darren

Time Zone : Pacific Time Zone (Redwood City, California)

Email : Prototype423@yahoo.com

IGN : Skrillex

Username : MrMustache

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Since Lexii was only a regular Gm, even before gabe said fuck it, and Lexii was made co owner. So about almost a year. or a little bit over.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play at least a few hours each day. I jump on Idyllic whenever I'm bored and have nothing to do to talk to people on the server. I'd say I play at least 2 hours a day, more because summer break is coming up c:

How long you have played GMS : Been playing since v.55, quit about a month ago because Nexon is just starting to money whore. I miss when Wizet was the owner of Maplestory. Now Nexon is even shutting down some popular private servers.

Why you want to be a GM : The reason why I want to be a Gm is because I want to improve on the server in it's status right now. I want the server to be more active and more willing to play to players.

What you will do as a GM : I'll help the server become less hack friendly. I see players say " ' so and so' just hacked!". Also, I'll keep voting (Laptop and my PC ftw, 2 votes a day) and hold events for players to keep boredom away so they'll have more fun while playing Idyllic.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can recruit people to the best of my ability, keep voting Twice per 12 hours, help the server from being hacker friendly, and help the players with any questions with all my knowledge. Also, solve any conflict between players.

What would you do if you were to come face-to-face with a hacker? :
Me : -wavess- hi. i r gunna take a ss den ban u
Hacker : Noo! I promise I won't do it again! I pinky promise! -holds out pinky-
Me : BITCH! SS TAKEN, GET BANNED!

What makes you stand out : First of all, i'm friendly c: I'm easy to get along with, and I'm familiar with maple and most of it's errors, so If anyone has any questions about bugs or errors on starting it up, I can help (: Also, I know how to use a command some Gm's don't know about or know how to use, that is !cheaters c:

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Commands that are necessary include (Who cares if I use bullets and Bear did too, doesn't mean I'm copying him) -
  • !jail - For players who keep breaking the rules
  • !ban - For hackers that i've caught after making a screen shot
  • !mute - For spammers that have several complaints made against them
  • !worldtrip - For players that keep breaking the rules and have been jailed before, and Lexii says I can.
  • !cheaters - To check if any players are hacking

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Yeah, Yes i have ma'am. Don't believe me? Ask lexii and GOMLASAURUS

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. : Biggest Z I've ever told (Z = No). Join a server for fun, not to have power over other players. [

Last edited by Skrillex on Tue May 31, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Skrillex's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrillex's App   Skrillex's App Time210Tue May 31, 2011 7:56 am

Welcome back Darren
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Skrillex's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrillex's App   Skrillex's App Time210Tue May 31, 2011 8:02 am

haha Now I Know His Name Smile :0 Nice app Ass Lexii Said welcome Back I Guess Smile Colore full!
Back to top Go down

Skrillex's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrillex's App   Skrillex's App Time210Tue May 31, 2011 1:03 pm

Good luckers!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Skrillex's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrillex's App   Skrillex's App Time210Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:36 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Skrillex's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skrillex's App   Skrillex's App Time210

Back to top Go down

Skrillex's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-