IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiggling's GM Application :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wiggling's GM Application :D Empty
PostSubject: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:20 am

Name: Drew

Time Zone: EST

Email: FireBellocan@hotmail.com

IGN : Wiggling

Why you want to be a GM : I have been playing a couple private servers over a course of several months. IdyllicStory seemed significantly better than the other servers I have played, right from the beginning. I want to help advertise for IdyllicStory, and bring in more players. I also wish to help stop hackers who abuse and kill steal players. I wish to help people, specifically people beginning IdyllicStory.

What you will do as a GM :
I will help people download IdyllicStory. I want to guide new players along. I would help make the server enjoyable, banning hackers, and holding events. I am flexible and I feel capable of doing any position assigned to me, and will do it to the best of my abillities.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I can create videos on youtube, helping advertise for IdyllicStory. I also would like to host events and help out players in all categories. I will keep the server fun.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I've been playing for about a week, but I have experience in other private servers. I am really getting into the server. Laughing

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
It depends, I play 2-4hours on weekdays. On weekends I normally play as much as i can. I play 4+ hours on weekends.

How long you have played GMS :
I have played GMS for 4 years, and have gotten pretty good. Five months ago, I quit because I got tired of the long hours of grinding. Neutral

What makes you stand out :
I feel like I can adapt easily to any position I'm given. I keep IdyllicStory a fun environment, and can make friends with anyone. I can also create videos on youtube advertising the server. I won't ban people who annoy me, or upset me. I look at things from the other person's perspective, and be fair.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM :
I would like to create events. I also would like to use "hide" and silently observe the playing environment. I would give warnings to players who start getting out of hand, and ban hackers.

Experience as a GM :
To be honest, I don't have experience being a GM and using the GM powers. I have seen GMs on GMS i had a friend who was a GM.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
I won't quit this server, its too much fun. I will continue to want to become a GM, but won't pester you about it. I'll still make videos promoting this server, because I enjoy the video making process. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 am

Posting for Fyre,

Nice application, advertising is good but please don't overdo that to the point of spamming our server name on other PS.

Stay active and vote when you can, that's the first step to be a GM. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 am

Intercourse wrote:
Posting for Fyre,

Nice application, advertising is good but please don't overdo that to the point of spamming our server name on other PS.

Stay active and vote when you can, that's the first step to be a GM. Good luck.

Oh, rereading my application, it does sound like I'm emphasizing alot on advertising. I didn't mean to make it sound like that silent

Thnx for the tip though, I haven't gotten around to voting, but now I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 am

Good luck your a nice guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:29 am

Lol. Thanks Intercourse. You don't have to post for me x].
Be yourself. Lol.
Been busy lately.
Nice application.
I want to see the videos you make Very Happy!
Good Luck~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:11 am

I can record IdyllicStory with fraps, and then crop the video with Cam Studio. I normally prefer to do this, because it takes less time and normally comes out better than frame by frame banned story pictures. I can also take record banned story motion with Cam Studio, but Banned Story motion is kind of limited.

Do you want me to make a video soon? What do you want me to make it about? o.o
Maybe ill make one showing things i can do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:48 am

If you type in "Idyllic Story" on youtube, it should come up. My profile name is MapleWiggles. The video is only with Windows Movie Maker, I want to get Sony Vegas soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nGMW_Q670A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 pm

funny video ;D. in the middle of the screen. lol. nice too Very Happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Wed May 12, 2010 4:35 am

YOU IS NEVAR ONNN :{

Last edited by [@(-.-)@]iiTz~Ed~Word~o3o on Wed May 12, 2010 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Wed May 12, 2010 4:36 am

INACTIVE

:[
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Wed May 12, 2010 11:38 am

Lol o-o
I might deny his GM app

Wiggling's GM Application :D Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Thu May 13, 2010 1:17 am

I like it here.
:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Iddylic Story   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Sun May 16, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm sorry... i quit.. :X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Mon May 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Wiggling wrote:
I'm sorry... i quit.. :X

Well I miss you I think it would be sweet if you could just come back on every once in a while or something Very Happy
BUT IMA TAKE AUTHOIRTAY OVUR DIS HUR THREAD.

If I may.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Mon May 24, 2010 9:16 pm

O-o You cant deny ppl!
Only i can :D:D
Denied - Not active
xx

Wiggling's GM Application :D Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210Tue May 25, 2010 1:43 am

AWW OK :[

Now, I wanna see you lock it and move it to the denied forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiggling's GM Application :D   Wiggling's GM Application :D Time210

Back to top Go down

Wiggling's GM Application :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: