IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Love's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Love's GM Application.   Love's GM Application. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:55 am

Name : My name is Daniel Huynh.

Time Zone : I'm currently living in the Pacific Time Zone, California.

Email : If you would like to contact me or send me an e-mail just e-mail me at DanielHuynhOfficial@gmail.com

IGN : My In Game Name is Love.

Why you want to be a GM : I would like the server to improve in as many ways as I can. I can make the community grow and such.

What you will do as a GM : What I will do as a GM is to help all of the new players , host fun events, and performing as a "Great GM."

How you can help the server as a GM : I can make the server grow, if I advertise it to people around school, or I could simply tell everyone to join!

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I just started today, but it seems like it's really empty. I would like to the server to be ceased of that. It would be wonderful if my works made the server more popular.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : It depends if I have lots of work and such.

How long you have played GMS : I've started GMS when I was 6. About 6 years ago? I was from beta, but now I know lots about MapleStory and what it has become.

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that I am a 12 year old. I may be a 12 year old, but I have the brain of an 11th grader. I'm exceeded advance in all subjects in school. So I think my intellectual abilities will highly stand out.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I might use !item most because I just love making items and make them as the prize for an event or such.

Experience as a GM : I've had a lot of experience as a GM. I know all commands and the servers that I was GM in were, LifeStory, VengeanceMS, DynastyMS, CakeStory, PokemonMS, and much , much more, but I can't seem to remember them at this time.

Thank you for your time for looking at my application! I greatly appreciate it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Well...   Love's GM Application. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:56 am

Like the App...
Really like the standout colors u picked.
and ME Yogurt and il get back to u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks so much!   Love's GM Application. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 am

Wow, that was a really quick reply! I really appreciate the fact that you're a great gm. Well thanks and please contact me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Srry....   Love's GM Application. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:35 am

ME and Gabe talked and YOUR
DECLINED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks anyways ;D   Love's GM Application. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 am

Well, it was sure worth a try! Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yea......   Love's GM Application. Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:41 am

Well i hope you sick with the server though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love's GM Application.   Love's GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Love's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum