IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Empty
PostSubject: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Sat May 21, 2011 3:36 am

Hey everyone c: My name's Carmen, if you don't know already Smile
I'm currently in 10th grade (sophomore) and I'm 15, 16 this year. I'm Chinese Canadian and proud of it! I think everyone is beautiful and unique. I see the beauty in the most "ugliest" things. I like making people smile and laugh. I think the best thing about life is the fact that we can find happiness in almost anything and that even though life is short, we can meet so many people. Friends, lovers and enemies. I'm shy, but once you get to know me, I can't shut up. I love to draw, sing and dance. If you guys have heard of VYbE Dance in Toronto, then you know where I dance. Over the past few years, I've become a better listener. I love to help people so if you'e ever sad, or have a problem, talk to me (if you're comfortable). I'd be glad to help you out! Let's be friends. Don't worry, I don't bite unless I'm in a horrible mood. Hehe Smile There's not much to say about myself without boring you all so I'm going to end it here.

Yeah so like this was a WHILE ago. A really LONG while. Ohh the chubby days Smile
AND YES I HAVE A BIG NOSE. Well in this photo anyway. I'll post a more recent pic later Smile
Oh and sorry for my weird clothes Very Happy IT WAS LAUNDRY DAY. I had nothing to wear but that weird shit. plus, i was wearing the sweater retardedly. Like always... Smile
xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  A9lst3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Sat May 21, 2011 9:56 am

Shocked Damn you're cute.

... Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Sat May 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Haha aww. thanks c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 am

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Sun May 22, 2011 4:47 am

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Sun May 22, 2011 11:21 am

Haiii Carmens Picture (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Sun May 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Hehe, hi Daniel. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Mon May 23, 2011 4:03 am

scottyC wrote:
Shocked Damn you're cute.

... Embarassed

Agree ^
and Hallo :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Mon May 23, 2011 8:12 am

xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Dibs_crunch_lg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Mon May 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Damn scotty, you beat me to it. But HOLY SHIT you're cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Mon May 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Thanks Apothic. Smile Is that your IGN?
LOLOL scotty! What's with the dibs? you're mking me hungry.. Very Happy
And Aww thanks Jackyy. Smile What's your IGN?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 pm

I rarely get on ingame anymore. But my ign was Jacky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Mon May 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Why not? We can chill on MS... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Mon May 23, 2011 9:30 pm

I'll get on later after I get off work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Mon May 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Alright. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Tue May 24, 2011 5:32 am

I wish I could get on now. Lexii's probably laughing her ass off at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Tue May 24, 2011 6:29 am

Lol, scotty. I hopped on to randomly gift someone my srb crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Tue May 24, 2011 9:10 am

Read your private message?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Wed May 25, 2011 12:10 am

O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Wed May 25, 2011 6:13 am

O:?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 am

hi =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Carmen sings to me, BE JEALOUS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Thu May 26, 2011 12:31 am

That's nice, and harro~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Thu May 26, 2011 3:52 am

CAUSE HE BEGS ME TOO!
hi scotty Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210Thu May 26, 2011 6:02 am

i don't beg you to. You beg me to duet with you singing high school musical... LOL
<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:    xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:  Time210

Back to top Go down

xKiss' chubby picture & intro c:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next