IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beaters GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beaters GM App Empty
PostSubject: Beaters GM App   Beaters GM App Time210Wed May 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey everyone! Thank you for checking my thread!

Just a bit info about myself:
My name is Alex. I'm 17 years old and live in Stockholm, wich is the capital of Sweden.
Currently I'm studying on secondary school in central Stockholm.

My school is kind of relaxed so I got alot of spare time. On my spare time I just love to be with friends and to play all kinds of different games. Everything from Counter-Strike to GMS and EMS.

As I told you, I got alot of playtime, so this means I will be able to play IdyllicStory as much as it's needed and a bit more. And hopefully this is a big plus!

Just one more thing. We got lovely weather here in Sweden. This is really unusual!
Winterperiod here in Sweden is just horrible. Sometimes it get's as cold as -30 celcius. Brr cold!

Time Zone in the Kingdom Of Sweden:
UTC/GMT +1. So, I will be playing when most of you are going to bed. I think that's good because we all know that most of the hackers cheats at night, when i'm up and playing.

Email :
Please dont spam me Mad ... mra94@hotmail.se is my email.

IGN :
beaters is my main character. This is the character you will see around IdyllicStory.

Username :
alexsjolen

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
This is the big minus for me. I've been playing IdyllicStory for only about one day. Ofcourse, i've been trying out IdyllicStory with my friends accounts and seriously, in my opinion IdyllicStory is one of the best private servers!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
As I told you before, I got alot of spare time wich means that i'm able to play IdyllicStory alot. Several hours per day! - You will se alot of me Wink

How long you have played GMS :
Oh, well. I've been playing GMS to and from for about 3-4 years. So I really got alot of experience. Ununfortunately it was a long time since last i played GMS. I just don't like it anymore. - Bad community, or am i wrong?

Why you want to be a GM :
Ever since the beginning of my maple career i've wanted to become a GM. To become a GM in GMS or EMS was seriously to hard, you need alot of programming knowledge wich I dont have. I've actually never tried to make a GM application before. So this is my first.

I love to help people and this is good for a GM. With nice and helpfull GM's you get a nice in-game community with both GM's and players. I will threat people as I want to be threated!

What you will do as a GM :
I don't think that looking for hackers all day long is the most important. Helping, communicating and beeing nice to people is the number one GM task. Beeing nice to people and treat them well will automaticly create a nice community. So, this is my main mission if I would become a GM. And ofcourse, if you would let me, I would do events for both low leveled and high.

I would have a positive attitude, be very active and just keep a close relationship to the IdyllicStory community.

How you can help the server as a GM :
Helping people is the main mission as I told you before. Everyone is sometimes in need of help and I would love to help! Improving the server in many ways is a important task to for GM's. Hosting event's so everyone gets closer ties to eachother.
And last, keeping hackers away!

- As we already know I live in Sweden, wich means that when other GM's are going to bed, I will be up and playing.

What makes you stand out :
I have a sense of humor wich is important. Im very calm as an person and just love to help other people. Both in real life and in games. As a GM I think you gotta have humor but you also need to be seriouse in some cases.

I am also able to respond to different people as needed. Some are really nice and some are nasty to others. If you understand with I mean.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
Actually I dont know wich commands I would use mainly. It really depends on the situation. Sometimes you need to ban people, sometimes you need to hide. Well I'm sorry.. It's really hard to know this soon.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Yes I have. On my own server... I just fooled around alone. I never made it to a online server. haha! Smile

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against:
Ofcourse! Just kidding. No, I wouldnt. I like IdyllicStory and beeing a GM is just a plus.
I'm here to stay my friends!
Back to top Go down

Beaters GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaters GM App   Beaters GM App Time210Wed May 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Its Good, Just Add More Colors Makes It Pop Out! Smile
Oh Yeah Haii
Back to top Go down

Beaters GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaters GM App   Beaters GM App Time210Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 am

Well first and foremost ; this application is decent ;
But theres a problem and it's telling me that you don't follow the rules
Lexi clearly explained the rules before making a application and that is
Quote :
RULES (Read before making a app!) :
- Atleast play this server for 1 week before making a app
- Dont advertise your GM app to GM's or the owner
- Dont make a GM app when your already GM in another server
- When you suddenly go inactive for a reason post the reason on ur GM app
- Make sure to use the IdyllicStory format
- Your grammar must be readable
- Dont ask/beg for a GM spot
- Be active in game

" Atleast play this server for 1 week before making a app "

But you said
Quote :
" This is the big minus for me. I've been playing IdyllicStory for only about one day. Ofcourse, i've been trying out IdyllicStory with my friends accounts and seriously, in my opinion IdyllicStory is one of the best private servers! "

|: i think you're expected to waited a week or so to make a GM application...
Sorry to say that \:
Cheers ,
Mark
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Beaters GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaters GM App   Beaters GM App Time210Thu May 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Closed till your 7th day
Read the rules before applying
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Beaters GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaters GM App   Beaters GM App Time210Wed May 25, 2011 7:12 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Beaters GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaters GM App   Beaters GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

Beaters GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-