IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faded's GM APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Tue May 17, 2011 3:27 am

[color=red]Name : Tim/Ryan lol My real name is Tim. but my name in England is Ryan.

[color=blue]Age: 16 (21-08-19940)

[color=red]Time Zone: EST

[color=yellow]Email: Timkan306@hotmail.com

[color=red]IGN: ....... Faded

[color=green]Why I want to be GM: Well so i can eat the souls of hackers and be on the server helping ppl that has problems. Also, I wanna help the newbies learn how to play and/or help em install idyllicstory (The best server ever!!! just saying that so i can become a gm. But it is a cool server.)

[color=yellow]What i will do as a GM: Well.. the answer is easy i will take my job serious Duh. i also will Ban the hacker but, i will not ban ppl for no reason or ppl that make me mad (i don't angry easily.).

[color=brown]How can i help the server: I can help the server BY: well i have a lot of friend i no that play PassoinMS since the server is down i can tell them to join this one. I can tell ppl on the server to vote daily for NX. i can donate money if the server needs money (but i can't give to much money i'm living on my own in two years). Lasty, i can make YouTube video.

[color=gray]How long i have played IdyllicStory: I have played idllicSotry for 2 Weeks and pretty much i no all of the Npc already.

[color=blue]How long i play IdyicStory per day:
About 5-8 hour

[color=red]How long i have played GMS: About 5 Years since i was 13

[color=pink]what makes me stand out: I don't no because i can't tell my personalty only the ppl a over me. So i think my Kind sometime. i do have a bad side not easy to see. Also, my friend said my fair and treat others fairy.

[color=blue]Experience as a GM: Well i been a Gm in PassionMS (no PIC) UnvierseMS/hellyMS/Maplelegend (No pIC) NinjaMS https://i.servimg.com/u/f60/15/20/75/14/mapleg12.jpg

If u want to no more email me Thx!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Tue May 17, 2011 3:28 am

IIIII FAIL WITH THE [color=red] thing lol
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Tue May 17, 2011 3:47 am

Faill On color More Info?
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 am

Ehh , you have vocabulary errors here and there // Grammar is ehh... and you forgot a question
Spoiler:
Quote :
you would be 18 but then on your age it says
Quote :
So you lied there, if you're going to lie please reread your application and change the errors.
Cheers ,
Mark

Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Tue May 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Addiction wrote:
Ehh , you have vocabulary errors here and there // Grammar is ehh... and you forgot a question
Spoiler:
Quote :
you would be 18 but then on your age it says
Quote :
So you lied there, if you're going to lie please reread your application and change the errors.
Cheers ,
Mark

Ahaa I was thinking exactly this Mark.

+oops.
Timkan30 wrote:
[...]idyllicstory (The best server ever!!! just saying that so i can become a gm. But it is a cool server.)

Last edited by Jennisaurus on Tue May 17, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Tue May 17, 2011 9:18 pm

You know when you write an essay at school? And the teachers say to look over it? Well believe it or not, there is a point to it. And i have a feeling that you didn't look over it with those errors.
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 pm

You misspelled IdyllicStory a lot..sad day.
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Tue May 17, 2011 11:50 pm

-Brooke wrote:
You misspelled IdyllicStory a lot..sad day.

I Know Right D:
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 am

more info~ Razz
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Wed May 18, 2011 10:39 am

Timkan30 wrote:
[color=red]Name : Tim/Ryan lol My real name is Tim. but my name in England is Ryan.

[color=red]Time Zone: EST

[color=yellow]Email: Timkan306@hotmail.com

[color=red]IGN: ....... Faded

[color=green]Why I want to be GM: Well so i can eat the souls of hackers and be on the server helping ppl that has problems. Also, I wanna help the newbies learn how to play and/or help em install idyllicstory (The best server ever!!! just saying that so i can become a gm. But it is a cool server.)
Hmm..??..Whats this? Shocked

[color=yellow]What i will do as a GM: Well.. the answer is easy i will take my job serious Duh. i also will Ban the hacker but, i will not ban ppl for no reason or ppl that make me mad (i don't angry easily.).

[color=brown]How can i help the server: I can help the server BY: well i have a lot of friend i no that play PassoinMS since the server is down i can tell them to join this one. I can tell ppl on the server to vote daily for NX. i can donate money if the server needs money (but i can't give to much money i'm living on my own in two years). Lasty, i can make YouTube video.

[color=gray]How long i have played IdyllicStory: I have played idllicSotry for 2 Weeks and pretty much i no all of the Npc already.

[color=blue]How long i play IdyicStory per day:
About 5-8 hour

[color=pink]what makes me stand out: I don't no because i can't tell my personalty only the ppl a over me. So i think my Kind sometime. i do have a bad side not easy to see. Also, my friend said my fair and treat others fairy.

[color=blue]Experience as a GM: Well i been a Gm in PassionMS (no PIC) UnvierseMS/hellyMS/Maplelegend (No pIC) NinjaMS https://i.servimg.com/u/f60/15/20/75/14/mapleg12.jpg

If u want to no more email me Thx!!!!!

Please rearrange this app.
Check the spellings and grammar especially the color= thing
rewrite it so you dont get bad replies Smile

<3
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Sat May 21, 2011 3:01 am

More info neded.

Fix ur grammer

Aso fix the [colour red] stuff
Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Sat May 21, 2011 5:10 am

@nightthief13

i know you're trying to help him out but it wouldn't really help if you have issues spelling " needed " , " grammar " and " also " correctly...

Cheers ,
Mark
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Faded's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded's GM APP    Faded's GM APP  Time210

Back to top Go down

Faded's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-