IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DavidxD's GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DavidxD's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: DavidxD's GM application.   DavidxD's GM application. Time210Sun May 15, 2011 1:23 am

Name : David

Time Zone : (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Email : davideatsall@yahoo.com

IGN : DavidxD

Username : cdzienis

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Started playing since 4/29/2011. (Got it off the "date created" thing from my v62 folder)

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Monday-Friday 3-4 hours. Saturday-Sunday 1-3 hours.

How long you have played GMS : Since I was in about.. 5th grade. Im a 9th grader right now. Which means about 4 years?

Why you want to be a GM : I have alot of reasons for wanting to be GM. I can help ban those noob hackers, help fellow idyllic story players with thier problems on xat and in game. I want to run some new and fun event's for IMS.

What you will do as a GM
: Kiss the hackers good bye. Help people with problems and such. Run some awesome events.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can host event's that this server doesnt have, I can ban hackers, Of course i would try my BEST to help all in need. I would ask friends to try out IMS if they haven't already done so.

What makes you stand out : I'm really nice. I consider myself "unique". I stand out ALOT. And my friends know that i stand out. I enjoy hosting events. Im a really friendly person.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I dont know alot of commands, because i've never been a GM before. BUT, i do know that i will mainly use !notice,!ban (when people hack ofc.) , !event, !jail. (Don't worry, i'll learn as much as i can IF i become GM.)

Have you been GM before (Proof) : No, i havent. ); But, you can always try new things.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? No way Jose. This is by far the best coded server i've seen in the last 2-3 years of my private server expierience. Why would i quit?!

More about me: I like icecream, i play guitar, im korean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DavidxD's GM application.   DavidxD's GM application. Time210Sun May 15, 2011 1:51 am

GOODLUCK DAVID! HOPE YOU GET IT cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DavidxD's GM application.   DavidxD's GM application. Time210Sun May 15, 2011 2:53 am

nightthief13 wrote:
GOODLUCK DAVID! HOPE YOU GET IT cheers

THANKS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DavidxD's GM application.   DavidxD's GM application. Time210Sun May 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Good luck fellow texan Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DavidxD's GM application.   DavidxD's GM application. Time210Sun May 15, 2011 11:11 pm

xJess wrote:
Good luck fellow texan Wink

Thanks! Jess Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DavidxD's GM application.   DavidxD's GM application. Time210Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DavidxD's GM application.   DavidxD's GM application. Time210

Back to top Go down

DavidxD's GM application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-