IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relapse's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Relapse's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Relapse's GM App   Relapse's GM App Time210Thu May 05, 2011 10:28 am

Time Zone : Eastern.

Email : Nightwishpurdy@yahoo.com

IGN : Relapse.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : About two weeks now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Hm I can't really tell most of the day.

How long you have played GMS : About 5-6 years.

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to see how it all works as being a GM I'm curious.

What you will do as a GM : As what is needed of me, I'm nice and talkative. I also get along with pretty much everyone.

How you can help the server as a GM : I'm not sure of how much help I could be, but I sure can try to help.

What makes you stand out : I'm outgoing, and can have a conversation with just about anyone.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Depending on looks .@kin, .@rankings, .@revive(Persons name.)

Have you been GM before (Proof) : I'm not sure how to prove it but no I've not been a GM before.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. No I will not quit this server it's a lot better than most servers and everyone on here is very friendly along with the server staff.

If you accept I appreciate it, and if you decline I understand. Thanks for the time.
Back to top Go down

Relapse's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relapse's GM App   Relapse's GM App Time210Thu May 05, 2011 11:55 am

Wow fail on the command thing I read someone elses and they have a handbook for v62 GM commands. I feel dumb now.
Back to top Go down

Relapse's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relapse's GM App   Relapse's GM App Time210Thu May 05, 2011 12:01 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Relapse's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relapse's GM App   Relapse's GM App Time210Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Relapse's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relapse's GM App   Relapse's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

Relapse's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-