IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bethany's GM App!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bethany's GM App! Empty
PostSubject: Bethany's GM App!   Bethany's GM App! Time210Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Name : Bethany.

Time Zone : Haha, I suck with time zones. I live in Canada BC, does that count? Razz

Email : Blackriver.era@hotmail.com

IGN : Bethany. Very Happy

Why you want to be a GM : I love to help users and I like to be in power. Razz

What you will do as a GM : I will help users, and attempt to help the owner as much as I possibly can. Very Happy

How you can help the server as a GM : Same as above. (:

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 3 minutes. I just started, but when I get into a game, I tend to play like 7 hours a day. Hehe.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 5 - 9 hours. Maybe more, -points at self: nerd-

How long you have played GMS : A few years on and off.

What makes you stand out : Well, I like to stand out and I like to help users alot, but I honestly don't think of myself as much, so I don't know.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I'm not sure, I don't know any of the commands.

Experience as a GM : I have been a moderator / administrator on multiple other websites and games. (:

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. No, I will not. (:
Back to top Go down

Bethany's GM App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bethany's GM App!   Bethany's GM App! Time210Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Admin wrote:
-PLEASE try to play/be active in game for AT LEAST a week before applying. GMs are always watching to see if you qualify or not.
Back to top Go down

Bethany's GM App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bethany's GM App!   Bethany's GM App! Time210Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 am

Who r u? Never seen u. pooooned by intercourse!!! YOU GO GIRL! Lol.
Back to top Go down

Bethany's GM App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bethany's GM App!   Bethany's GM App! Time210Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:42 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down

Bethany's GM App! Empty
PostSubject: Eh   Bethany's GM App! Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 am

The GM App is kinda short.

It keeps repeating "I will help others".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bethany's GM App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bethany's GM App!   Bethany's GM App! Time210

Back to top Go down

Bethany's GM App!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: