IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slam's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slam's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Name:
Derrick Ng

Time Zone :

UTC+8

Email :
Derrick_97@hotmail.com

IGN :
[]Slam

Why you want to be a GM :
In life. I also hate to see people disobeying the rule of a server and to quarrel against some simple things and i love to stop it. I love to get a server with full of players. I also LOVE to do event and HELP people who are in need of help javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy'):

What you will do as a GM :[/color]
I will 100% guided the people are in help and host event to entertain people who are bored. I know it because i am a player as well and we can get REALLY bored to keep training. OF COURSE will catch hacker and make a video to invite people come to this server as i said i love to have a server with full of players.

How you can help the server as a GM :

I can help the server to have more people and catch those hacker out there and i will try to find a anti-hacker system in the server which i can learn from other website.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Not long, er mostly about 5days.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day
Monday: 5hours.
Tuesday: 4hours.
Wednesday: 3hours(not much as i got band practice)
Thursday: 7hours
Friday: 10hours
Saturday:9-10hours
Sunday7-8hours

How long you have played GMS :
I dun play GMS i play MapleSEA for maplesea i have a lvl 156(Dark Knight)
What makes you stand out:

Things that makes me stand out are always my bad habits. I am always very lazy to do anything that my friend or teacher told me to do. I still got a bunch of bad habits is that i always scold vulgarities. Now i am already starting to clear away this bad habits and i am doing very well i believe if i continue to work hard, i can do anything

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

I do not know what command can i use as a GM because i never be a GM before. Hope you all could give me the chance.

Experience as a GM
I currently have no experience as a GM but i am a never say die person i will not give up until i hit what i want. So, i will work very hard to be a GM that people wanted

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Very Happy

Of Course not. I love to play private server and i enjoy making friend in other country so i 100% will not quit this if my application is DENIED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:41 am

magicalng wrote:
Sunday7-8hours

You sure have a neat schedule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Haha. I always plan my schedule properly i love to be neat although i am lazy Smile. Oh yea i am sorry i reported the wrong person. She is not a HACKER.

Last edited by magicalng on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:01 pm

magicalng wrote:
Haha. I always plan my schedule properly i love to be neat although i am lazy Smile. Oh yea i just found a hacker today when i play the name is (People)(Ignore the bracket thx)

Well, to report a hacker you have to make sure you have a solid prove, which is a legit screenshot of him/her hacking and please post it under this section.

In the words of Fyre, please be active and vote everyday. That's the first step to become a GM. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Well, i wanted to screenshot it but my laptop do not have the key. I will vote now to make the server more POPULAR!!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Sunday7-8hours

LOLOL nice one ;P
nice gm app too! Wink
STAY ACTIVE!! GL xxSlam's GM Application. Oesima13
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Lol thx. I will stay active.Thanks for your wishes and i had voted just now too ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 am

Yey!! A fellow neat freak! Lol. Fyrer0cks said the same thing to meeee Smile! Words of encouragement I do everyday! I never seen u bfore o.o. Lol. Goooood luuck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:28 pm

er... You never see me before in game? Mayb is our time that are diferrent. Everytime i online you proberbly offline, in other words i offline you online. Thats why. Lol thanks for your wishes too
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 pm

i banned ya for hacking,
so this gm app is totally denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Lovesangels wrote:
i banned ya for hacking,
so this gm app is totally denied!

Screenshot for the pwnage plox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slam's GM Application.   Slam's GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Slam's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum