IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TehDrill's Coder App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TehDrill's Coder App Empty
PostSubject: TehDrill's Coder App   TehDrill's Coder App Time210Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Name : Brian

Time Zone : Eastern Timezone

Email : TehDrill@hotmail.com

IGN : Haven't made a character yet

How long you play per day : it depends on school, but i won't be on too much, i only do coding

Why do you want to be a coder for IdyllicStory : no particular reason, Coding is a hobby of mine

Coding experience : been coding for almost 2 years in most v62 private servers around

What you can code : Anything from a simple NPC script to a whole folder of SRC (so basicly everything)

What you are best at coding : NPC

Other servers you have coded for : I don't really want to list all that cuz it's very easy to just lie and fake it so there's no point of really answering and asking this question. But trust me, i got enough experience

Why should we choose you, and not someone else : Cuz there's no one else applying LOLOLOL.

**Note**
I know this might be a bit pushy and maybe will cause the rejection of my app
but i need to let you know about how i work and the way i code
I have my own way of coding, i don't like to be tell exactly what you're expecting in a npc or w/e
I'm not much of a talker, that explains the crappy app. But i can assure you that i am an excellent coder.
I won't be online in the server much, mostly only go on to test out my work
But I will spend hell of a lot of time on coding for the server. (Except for when i got summatives or exams)
When the owner or someone request me to code something, i'll always add a little extra sometin' sometin' to the script, kinda like a surprise
I will make the code full-proof, that means no matter how much you try as a player, you will not be able to break my work, or find any glitches
The reason i said that is because im most servers people can packet edit jail breaking, or warp to a sealed map with a packet, i can block out those packets from the server
I have almost NO patience what so ever. well maybe a little
so give me feedback through my email asap.
One last thing, im going to need your 100% trust on me, especially when your watching me code, don't ask any questions
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: TehDrill's Coder App   TehDrill's Coder App Time210Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Atleast play this server for 1 week before making an app
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: TehDrill's Coder App   TehDrill's Coder App Time210Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Quote :
When the owner or someone request me to code something, i'll always add a little extra sometin' sometin' to the script, kinda like a surprise

I have a request
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TehDrill's Coder App   TehDrill's Coder App Time210Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 am

sorry, my anti virus always have problems with a new client
Just made a char 10 minutes ago - TehDrill
aight, but can you tell me if i get the job?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: TehDrill's Coder App   TehDrill's Coder App Time210Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Denied!
Banned for damage hacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TehDrill's Coder App   TehDrill's Coder App Time210

Back to top Go down

TehDrill's Coder App
Page 1 of 1