IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Empty
PostSubject: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Heads up, there will be a lot of swearing used in this video, along with the song. Don't watch if you have strict parents or if you're under the age of like 12. I don't know just don't watch if you can't listen to swearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Lmao, pretty much a typical Scotty JQ, and a Brooke LOL Wink <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:03 pm

You just gotta love him and his "OOGA BOOGA MOTHA FUCKA" rages. (:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 pm

-Brooke wrote:
Spoiler:
PAHAA could you imagine, even fast forwarding it would be long (: At least it was all worth it, you make me proudd Wink x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Jennisaurus wrote:
-Brooke wrote:
Spoiler:
PAHAA could you imagine, even fast forwarding it would be long (: At least it was all worth it, you make me proudd Wink x x

I only did it for you (: <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Lol. I never knew scotty can get this mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 am

When I rage, I say the funniest things ever. Too bad these weren't my best ones. Lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:58 am

Lmao Scotty. Jabroni
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 am

Which is now my new nickname (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:50 am

you know it Jabroni. <3 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-   ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved- Time210

Back to top Go down

ScottyC's rage video. -lots of swearing involved-
Page 1 of 1