IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AznTacoz GM APp :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AznTacoz GM APp :D Empty
PostSubject: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:19 am

Eric Wong
East time zone
pokemondnerd@gmail.com
AznTacoz
I played this server about 2weeks
about 1~2hrs maybe more a day
I played bout 5years of gms

I want to be gm because i want to help catch hackers and ban/jail bad people in the server,also mute spammers than advertise.

I will like i said ^ catch hackers and ban/jail bad people and i would love to host events and speacial things

I can help the server by getting people to join and vote and also help out when someone is new to the server and always help a gm out

I stand out by helping,caring,and never leaving someone behind

I would use the commands... well i dont know the symbol it needs but i would use the ban/jail and the warping ones.

I have never been a gm in any servers because they have enough or just wont reply cause i have no idea so i wanna try to reply for this one so i have not been a gm in another server.

I will not quit if i get dinied becuase if u get denied u get denied its not like the end of the world or anything and if i quit i wont get to see any of the friends i made during the time i played.

I also wondered how it was like as a gm. Is it fun/boring/idk well i might find out if i get accepted. :3

PIE

So hoping to get accepted~Azntacoz(Eric)

Thank you

Last edited by AznTac0z on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:37 am

The thing that I saw, that would both make you and Lexii look bad if you ever did get picked for gm was with you stating "i can help the server by serving the awsome owner Lexii". It really isn't necessary to put that in your app, seems more like sucking up to everyone.

Ps: I'm not saying Lexii isn't a good owner or friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 am

lol changed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:53 am

Include the question then the answer, and capitalize your "i"s and also correct your grammar. Ex;Some1 should be retyped as Someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 am

Adding some creativity to your application might help as well. Maybe seperating the question's and the answer's with color would make it easier to read. I don't know, just a suggestion. Good luck! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:07 am

Add some length but its pretty good hope you get the spot!

-SNOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:20 am

TY for supporting Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:50 am

You definitely have to fix your grammar. It's a bit hard to understand at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210Sat May 21, 2011 1:25 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AznTacoz GM APp :D   AznTacoz GM APp :D Time210

Back to top Go down

AznTacoz GM APp :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-