IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timeless's GM app =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Timeless's GM app =D Empty
PostSubject: Timeless's GM app =D   Timeless's GM app =D Time210Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:54 am

Name :Brenden Moore-Parker

Time Zone :GMT -7:00

Email :styglar5151@live.com

IGN :
Timeless

Why you want to be a GM : I wish to help the one server i actually enjoy playing and so I really want to help out as being a GM in it Smile

What you will do as a GM : I will ban hackers and advertisers because they ruin the server and make it less fun due to some people leaving to servers with less hackers or a server that sounds better then the one they are currently on. As well as help out during events and sponsor some whenever I need to or as otherwise required. I will help out people resolve problems regarding somethings not spawning and so forth or if they dont get something I will show them how to do it.

How you can help the server as a GM : I would help the server by doing my duties as a GM and ban hackers before they get a chance to actually play the game and meet people.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I played Idyllic for a week but I have already made friends and I love this server and I find it the best server I have tried.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :I play Idyllic as soon as I get home to when I gotta go to bed unless I gotta go AFK for chores or go to the hospital to see my mommy =D

How long you have played GMS : I played GMS since beta testing and was hacked several times leaving me with nothing else to do so I turned to Idyllic =3

What makes you stand out : I think what makes me standout is my personality because when I talk I'm really a enjoyable person =p

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will mainly run around Idyllic invisible and other wise I would be training or summoning scrolls to scroll stuff because when I played GMS I always had a fascination with having good items and every time i would get good items I would get hacked.

Experience as a GM : I was a GM on my friends Private Server Autumn Story and then I had to quit due to the server dieing down. I didn't learn much only what I experimented with but I'm willing to learn more about being a GM.

Will I quit if my application is denied: No way I love this server to much just cause i cant be a cool GM doesnt mean I will quit i have been through worse things then being denied.

My Hobbies: My hobbies are clubbing, driving, and hanging with friends other then doing that I'm at home learning scripts and studying for school when not doing that I'm on GMS (now Idyllic)chatting it up and training. (mostly on GMS/Idyllic though because everyone is preoccupied with studying)

What have I done for the server so far? I'm new so all I have done is made friends train and talk as well as find out how everything works and functions and met most of the current Game Masters.

If this application is denied for being a GM I would then like it to be applied to be an intern so I may learn to be a GM =)

Timeless's GM app =D Timele11

Last edited by Timeless on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timeless's GM app =D   Timeless's GM app =D Time210Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:56 am

Quote :
this application is denied for being a GM I would then like it to be applied to be an intern so I may learn to be a GM =)

I'm completely sure that all the applications here are directed to as Interns, not GMs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timeless's GM app =D   Timeless's GM app =D Time210Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 am

nice app!

"but I will tolerate them if they help others with the hacks other then profit from them theirselves"

I'm not sure if this is such a great idea. I know, some hackers can help some people, in fact some hacker trained me on Global MS Razz . But, really, this is a server where no hacking is tolerable... Meaning, find a hacker, ban him. No second chances.

Goodluck, -[GM]Spork Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timeless's GM app =D   Timeless's GM app =D Time210Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:41 am

I havent gotten any sleep lately due to school work i meant to put " I used to tolerate them on GMS but hackers made me lose to much" I only noticed it AFTER I sent it in ima correct it then... sorry for any inconveince
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timeless's GM app =D   Timeless's GM app =D Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:35 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timeless's GM app =D   Timeless's GM app =D Time210Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:37 am

Im not active because my windows side the side i use to play maple has crash due to overload and now i cant play till i find the key package plz give me another chance and i will be more active. Im typing bad because im in a rush to say this but sorry for not being active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timeless's GM app =D   Timeless's GM app =D Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:45 am

Sorry to hear that.
Hope you get it fixed soon.
You can always re-apply. Just wait like a week to do so.

Good Luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeless's GM app =D   Timeless's GM app =D Time210

Back to top Go down

Timeless's GM app =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: