IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insane/Righten's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Insane/Righten's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Insane/Righten's GM App   Insane/Righten's GM App Time210Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 am

Arrow Name :

Poetry Johanson

Time Zone :

Eastern Standard Time

Email :
cakey101@hotmail.com

IGN :
Righten

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I've haven't but I will. Everyday. MapleFreak!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Well a fact is I will play it over more than 12 hrs on weekdays and on weekdays at least 10 or less.

How long you have played GMS :
When it was v 78 - v 96 and still does..

Why you want to be a GM :

Hmm how should I start this. Being a GM you have to be as organized and well prepared. The thoughts can already tell you. I would help many people case of not knowing what the items are and where to get them, for example if a player comes up and says "How would you earn this" or "Where do you get this Sauna Robe" I would of course help them. It would be a exaggeration if you did'nt help when you are the Moderator of ''IdyllicStory''. I would make events if the players were bored or even happy. GM would take a alot of work but all of these things I can reduce and can work easier. I am gonna follow the rules and accept them no matter what, if they were strict or annoying. I will use my GM powers if emergency. Events such as "Hide N' Seek, Wall to Wall, Last Person Standing, JPQ or PQ can be a great way to interact with players and would keep them company. As followed I'll go on the forums to do my daily routines and be on when the " Owners or SGM are off"

How you can help the server as a GM :
I am energetic and I would do whatever I can to help. I would do anything to compromise or keep company to any players that are having trouble. Challenges go on in ''IdyllicStory'' and I would be here to HELP!

What makes you stand out :

Great personality, I am athletic, I jog everyday excercise and keep healthy. I wouldnt be drunk lol. I listen to my favorite Artists such as Rihanna, Drake, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga and much much more. While the server is offline I would take notes on what to change and ask the staff if its fine with them. I love watching Jersey Shore <3, 1k ways to die and much more:!:

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

Any in the handbook sir!

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
EternalMS - GM
CluelessMS - Level 3 GM
DiamondMS - Co Owner
VoidMS v62 - Intern GM

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Nope why would I, I came here to have fun and make cool friends.! Arrow
Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insane/Righten's GM App   Insane/Righten's GM App Time210Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 am

I think you should play before you apply for GM. Other than that, its a nice colourful app and I like how many servers you've been GM on.

On the other hand, I feel like you only came here to be a GM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insane/Righten's GM App   Insane/Righten's GM App Time210Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:38 am

Spork wrote:
I think you should play before you apply for GM. Other than that, its a nice colourful app and I like how many servers you've been GM on.

Thats how i feel. Its his first and only post so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insane/Righten's GM App   Insane/Righten's GM App Time210Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:44 am

abbydol wrote:
Spork wrote:

Thats how i feel. Its his first and only post so far.

My thoughts exactly. Also, there's a lot of parts in your app that doesn't really make sense, such as improper grammar or misuse of a word.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Insane/Righten's GM App   Insane/Righten's GM App Time210Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 am

How come i never see you ingame? Did you quit?
You have (3 days) to reply to this post if you dont you will be denied for inactiveness
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Insane/Righten's GM App   Insane/Righten's GM App Time210Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane/Righten's GM App   Insane/Righten's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

Insane/Righten's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-