IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McSic's Gm App <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

McSic's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: McSic's Gm App <3   McSic's Gm App <3 Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Name : Shri kanase

Time Zone : Pacific Time Zone

Email : shrikanase123@hotmail.com

IGN : SinBad

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played it for one week now. I played it over the summer, but my IGN was different.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I approximately play Idyllicstory 4-6 Hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : I have played it for 3 1/2 years. I was lvl 148.

Why you want to be a GM : In honesty, I would like to become a GM to have power and this will be a new experience for me. But, the main reason why I would love to become a GM is to help people around and explain them about this awesome server.

What you will do as a GM : I will host at least 3 events each day to bring more people into the community. I will make videos, and ask my friends to join. I will keep this server clean.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help this server out in many different ways. For example, I can create videos on youtube about this servers rates, community, etc.

What makes you stand out : I am simple and optimistic in the things I do. I seldom express bad about something because I always think twice that life is worth happiness and being sad must be seldom and expressive. My hobbies are basketball, swimming and computer games. Having much computer time improved my I.T. mind and skill. I am also literate at Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver(PHP/HTML), and C++/Java(Basic). I love movies very much, every week I watch a movie but mostly my times goes to schoolwork and games. I like to read quotes but not long novels.

Political Views:
The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action.

Religious Views:
He who wishes to secure the good of others has already secured his own.

I am a religious person with a straight thought about how the way good things work.
I tend to equalize my self from others of all relation because I always store this static thought in mind that as humans we are equal in heart, mind and soul.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : The commands that are needed at that time. !jail, !cheaters, !event, !clock, !warp, !warphere, !item, etc. I can learn more commands if needed.
Have you been GM before (Proof) : I have never been a GM on any private server. So if I become one on this server, it'll be a new experience for me.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Honestly speaking, that thought has crossed my mind before, but I possibly can't leave this awesome server.

Thank you for reading my Gm App!~ <3 you all!
Back to top Go down

McSic's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McSic's Gm App <3   McSic's Gm App <3 Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:45 pm

I like how you put a little more effort into your GM app even though you already have a FM app posted. If i was you I would take it one step at a time.
Back to top Go down

McSic's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McSic's Gm App <3   McSic's Gm App <3 Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:57 pm

abbydol wrote:
I like how you put a little more effort into your GM app even though you already have a FM app posted. If i was you I would take it one step at a time.

Thanks! I now think that I should have posted my GM App first. <3
Back to top Go down

McSic's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McSic's Gm App <3   McSic's Gm App <3 Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:37 am

Nice app bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

McSic's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McSic's Gm App <3   McSic's Gm App <3 Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:59 am

Prodigy wrote:
Nice app bro. Very Happy
Thank you very much! <3
Back to top Go down

McSic's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McSic's Gm App <3   McSic's Gm App <3 Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:14 am

Nice GM app,hope u get the spot Smile
Back to top Go down

McSic's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McSic's Gm App <3   McSic's Gm App <3 Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 am

[2011]Clara wrote:
Nice GM app,hope u get the spot Smile
Thank you very much! <3 ,Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

McSic's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McSic's Gm App <3   McSic's Gm App <3 Time210Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:01 am

Denied!
Permbanned for advertising
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

McSic's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McSic's Gm App <3   McSic's Gm App <3 Time210

Back to top Go down

McSic's Gm App <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-