IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henry's GM app<3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Henry's GM app<3 Empty
PostSubject: Henry's GM app<3   Henry's GM app<3 Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Name : Hi guys! My name's Henry and I'm iAsian from a while back. I MISSED ALL YOU IDYLLICER'S.<3

Age : I'm 16, going on 17 in a few months, but ya know, age is just but a number.<3

Time Zone : I live in California, PST for me and this benefits cause I think Jenni, Julia, Lexi are EST so I could also take care of the players while they're asleep and look/ban/jail harmful and unnecessary players that will hurt our beloved server.

Email : Don't make fun of me, I MADE THIS E-MAIL IN FOURTH GRADE D:

cheese6672man@hotmail.com

IGN : My IGN is Henry, and my name is Henry and like I said before, I MISSED YA'LL.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I just came back last night, but I've played Idyllic for a while before it shut down sadly ): but I didn't know it was back up til I just decided to search it up, maybe trusting in a small hope it might be up, AND IT WAS<3 plus, I missed Josh and Lexi Very Happy. <-- They're like THE best people I've met in Maple so far and guys, please add me on Idyllic!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I'll play usually 8-14 hours, no lie.. UNLESS, it's a family dinner or I have projects to do (which is rarely) or just working out, WORKING OUT FOR THAT BEACH BOD.

How long you have played GMS : I've played GMS since Beta testing, and I recently quit GMS, AGAIN for Idyllic<3

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be GM because I want people to go through the experience that I went through and enjoy maple, not stress over it. While helping them along the way will not only lead to a better community of the server and more friendlier, it is my understanding that I consider being a GM because I'm very succinct and I don't play favorites. From my view, this server will reach its full potential and be number 1 and honestly, I miss being a GM, helping people with their activities, I mean, I don't see why people wouldn't help in the first place.

[Additional information, you don't have to read this]
I'm a helper no matter what, if you ask me to help you, I will. The only problem is that those people who like to tease/harass other people, just to make yourselves feel better about yourself. BETTER WATCH OUT CAUSE I'M COMING FOR YOU.

What you will do as a GM : What I will do as a GM are to making our community a fun and enjoyable experience, patrol the server for hackers/harassers/anyone not following Idyllic rules, be friendly to people BUT no favorites like I said before, instead of cheating, why not earn it? It makes you feel so MUCH better, when you earn something like a GM title, you want to savor it because you know you worked for it and when the people around you say "Oh, good job! Very Happy" it makes me just wanna hug them and I feel confident and better. I WILL ALSO [host events behind Lexi's back] -cough cough- wut? JUST KIDDING, DON'T KILL ME LEXI<3

How you can help the server as a GM : How I can help the server as a GM would be how I have PST time zone and on for 10-14 hours a day. I vote, help the people who do need help, I'm an excellent hacker tracker, I recognize IGN's even if I see them for a split second, I like to communicate and talk to other people and I can even get some of my friends to join this server, I can also just make this place a better place for everyone. Imagine, a server with no hackers/harassers/glitchers. It'll just be me, you, Idyllic, and the bed.. LOL, AWW YEAHH<3

What makes you stand out : Not to be cocky/conceited.. but I stand out cause I think I'm funny Very Happy and I can make you smile when you don't want to smile, I make everything and I mean it, like the simplest thing so fun and you'll enjoy it too! I'm also a Honor Roll student, studying over 700 medical terminology for my career pathway as a nurse, but like I said I'm only 16 and only know 300-400 medical terms. I like to workout, just talk, don't stress over what to say, just freely talk, and if you guys ever need someone to talk to, I'm here, I don't care if your a stranger, come talk to me if you have problems and we'll talk them over and solve them, one step at a time.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!warp
!cleardrops
!spawn [xxxxxxxx]
!say
!ban [user] [reason]
!jail [user]
!unjail [user]
!notice
!say
!servermessage

Have you been GM before (Proof) : No proof, but yeah I'll just list the server like before. DestinyMS and LoveMS, forgot the last one. =P

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

No, of course not. I got Josh and Lexi if I don't make it!<3 I love them.
Back to top Go down

Henry's GM app<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's GM app<3   Henry's GM app<3 Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Good luck, Henry.
WE MISSED U
Back to top Go down

Henry's GM app<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's GM app<3   Henry's GM app<3 Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Haha, we missed you too Henry. Glad you're back though. Anyways, overall, it's a good application. Good luck on getting a position.
Back to top Go down

Henry's GM app<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's GM app<3   Henry's GM app<3 Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks guys, means a lot to support me again.<3
Back to top Go down

Henry's GM app<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's GM app<3   Henry's GM app<3 Time210Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Good luck Surprised
Back to top Go down

Henry's GM app<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's GM app<3   Henry's GM app<3 Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:27 am

Your app has a nice layout & is original, good luck x
Back to top Go down

Henry's GM app<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's GM app<3   Henry's GM app<3 Time210Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 am

Thanks, the support means a lot to me (:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Henry's GM app<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's GM app<3   Henry's GM app<3 Time210Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Henry's GM app<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry's GM app<3   Henry's GM app<3 Time210

Back to top Go down

Henry's GM app<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-