IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hibri's GM App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Name : Hibri.

Time Zone : GMT +8.

Email : Ask me personally in game or send me a private message thanks.

IGN : CASH

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Around 6 months is my guess though it could be more. I quit once and i've joined back for around a week or so.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Honestly, I can't be as active as I used to be due to school activities and stuff but i'll try my best to get on everyday. Usually i'm on for about 3-4 hours but longer on weekends.

How long you have played GMS :
I never played GMS though I did play MapleSEA for about a 3 years or so.

Why you want to be a GM :
I wanna make Idyllic more fun and an environment free from hackers so that players won't get that unfair advantage over others. I want to promote the server in whatever way I can.

What you will do as a GM :
Though I have to say banning hackers won't be one of my strengths, I do feel that I can learn. What I will mainly do is entertain the players. I will try my best to answer questions asked by the players and clear any of their doubts. I will try to add a little bit more fun to this already awesome server. Making it more fun than it already is will keep players on the server and they might even invite their friends to join them. The more the merrier right?

How you can help the server as a GM :
I find this question and the previous one similar therefore I don't want to end up repeating myself in a new rephrased manner.

What makes you stand out :
I don't if others agree but I feel that i'm fun and approachable. I guess I can be funny at appropriate times and will be serious at non-laughing matters. I try my best to socialize with others and hope this makes me stand out.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!event will be on I will mainly use as its what I would do more often. I won't elaborate much on this because its easy to see what i'll do with that command (:

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Yupyup. I've been a GM on by far the best server i've been to and the only server i've been to, that is Idyllicstory.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Probably not, though there might be a little decrease in my activity.

Thanks for reading my GM application.

Last edited by CASH on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Goodluck! I hope you get the job <3
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Good app, nice info. I think you could expand on your thoughts, wants and needs on how to be a gm.
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:07 am

I thought you only played for a couple of hours....?
Anyways, it's pretty good but it needs some more information.
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:47 am

ORGASM
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:15 am

Heya Hibri, add me in game. But anyways, I agree with Chris, I feel you could elaborate more on some of your ideas.
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:22 am

[Hai]ItzDarren wrote:
ORGASM

I really wish someone would post something like this on my GM application..
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 am

I think you'd be better if you were more active... silent Regardless, I hope you get the spot and good luck! Very Happy

- Brandon
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:29 am

Thanks for the comments yeah?
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:33 am

o_O lol, for the most part wb...and i thought been on idyllic longer than 6 months, eh well. gluxx anyway to ya =3
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Comment Removed

Last edited by ─═☆LucasღKimberly☆═─ on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:47 pm

─═☆LucasღKimberly☆═─ wrote:
Kinda Hungry ...

--Lucas--

Err.... I don't see how this is relevant to his GM application Lucas. I'd suggest only posting something if it helps further improvement on his application.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Hibri's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibri's GM App.   Hibri's GM App. Time210

Back to top Go down

Hibri's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-