IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SonGoku's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SonGoku's GM app Empty
PostSubject: SonGoku's GM app   SonGoku's GM app Time210Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:41 am

Name : Erik

Time Zone : -5:00

Email : diabolical_dignitary@hotmail.com

IGN : SonGoku

Why you want to be a GM : In all honesty I've been playing MapleStory too long to feel any sense of competition or envy towards other players but still love to pass the time making friends and helping people in an online community. I've got very little moderating experience but am quick to learn the tools & the rules. (woot, rhyme)

What you will do as a GM : My main focus will be to keep the server free of hackers and glitch abusers as well as respond to any questions and comments that need be addressed. Keeping the community informed of any new changes or fixes and holding fair and competitive events.

How you can help the server as a GM : I play at sporadic times through out the day and am able to assist during odd hours. I've got no social life and besides college classes and a part time job I'm usually online at home.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I've just started nearly a week, still getting used to the custom NPCs and what they can or cannot do.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 3-5 hours if not more depending on whats going on in my personal life. I still maintain GMS characters to keep myself up-to-date on the latest game content.

How long you have played GMS : I've been playing GMS for 3 years. I had seen the freaky commercials on T.V. and thought I'd check it out. At this time Kradia was just introduced. I've also had 5 months experience in another p.s. but never applied for GM.

What makes you stand out : I can be quirky and odd at times, especially when I'm excited, which could lead to F2s or F7s, but never abuse power or belittle people.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I haven't seen a command list for some time now and would need a refresher on that but as it stands, the most common ones I see me using are bans, notices, and event warps.

Experience as a GM : I've done a short stint as a GM for a WoW ps which never really got off the ground, though I helped set up NPCs in towns and helped prepare the game for open registration.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. I've already made a handful of friends and do not plan on quitting any time soon.
Back to top Go down

SonGoku's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: SonGoku's GM app   SonGoku's GM app Time210Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:20 pm

SonGoku wrote:
I've already made a handful of friends and do not plan on quitting any time soon.

You mean me by that?? I love you Lol, well I really do like this application and you do show your veraciousness which is really good to know c: 10/10
Back to top Go down

SonGoku's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: SonGoku's GM app   SonGoku's GM app Time210Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:48 am

Denied.
Nice application too.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SonGoku's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: SonGoku's GM app   SonGoku's GM app Time210

Back to top Go down

SonGoku's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-