IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tjy1212's Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Tjy1212's Gm app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Name :
Tyler

Time Zone :
Mountain Time -7

Email :
tyleryak@hotmail.com

IGN :
Tjy1212

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
i have played idyllicstory for about 5-6 months, but it was not recent. I used to play when Gabe was owner, where i spent most of my time. I played untell Gabe shutdown the server hoping it would come back up. I will continue to play and hopefully I can continue my experience while being a gm.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Well i dont want to lie and say 7-8 hours everyday, but i can say truthfully i will try my hardest to be as active as possible, I know that that probably isnt what your looking for but im in grade 9 and have alot of homework on weekdays, i play soccer and i go on alot of vacation time. I will tell a gm/owner if i will be gone and for how long, and dont worry i will always comeback. (For exapmle, i am going to Phoenix next month)

How long you have played GMS :
Well i played global for a long time, probably about 2-3 years, i loved maplestory untell my friend told me about private servers, at the time leveling took way to long for me to enjoy gms as much as i do private servers, so i started playing them. I found Idyllic and loved it, i decided i didnt need global and played private servers and i havent played global since.

Why you want to be a GM :
I would like to become a gm because i love being helpfull. Everything i will do as a gm will be to help the community, and i would never do anything to hurt this server. So pretty much i want to be a gm becuase i love to help.

What you will do as a GM :
Im not good at this question, and i probably never will be, but here i go. As a gm i will do as much as i can, if people need help i will go out of my way to help them, i will never tell people i cant help them unless i am busy. I am a fairly good map editor, not as good as Lexii but im ok, i can edit maps in my free time, but i would still like more practise at it.

How you can help the server as a GM :
As a GM for Idyllic i can make banners, videos, and do all of the baisic things. I know how to code npcs, not very well since i havent played Maplestory for a couple months, and i didnt have very good experience anyways, but i could try if you needed me to. I can also give you some good ideas for the server, i have a few select ones in mind, but..... yea Razz

What makes you stand out :
The things that make me stand out would be my sence of humor, friendlyness and kindness. I know that sounds pretty fake but i am being as honest as i can. When i used to play Idyllic i was very immature and didnt treat people with respect, i have grown up insanly and have learned how to ttreat people. I know now that i will stand out for thoose things.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
I find this question one of the hardest, i honestly dont know what to say for this. The commands i will probably use i guess would be the ones that are needed at that time. I dont have any favorite commands and i dont have any commands that i use 24/7. If i really had to pick a command or two i guess they would have to be:
!event
!warp
!heal

Thats it i guess.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Yes i have, I have owned my own server, DiamondMs, NextgenerationMs, Snackstory, and i have been a gm in so many servers i cant name them all. I would be hosting my own server but i cannot because i have to shutdown my computer at night, and i cant afford a vps.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No i will not quit, I really love this server when Gabe hosted it and hopefully it is the same or better.

Other info:
I love to make new friends, have a loving family and love maplestory. I have a ps3 which i like to play Balckops on, Assassins Creed and lots of other games. I love the colors red and blue. I have alot of friends and a very knid school, i live in Canada and i do not live in an igloo! (Just so you know) Oh and btw we dont say ey that much, its a fact that Americans say ey more from just making fun of Canadians then Canadians actually do Razz

~Thanks~
~Tyler~
Back to top Go down

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tjy1212's Gm app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 am

D: No one likes my enough to reply
Back to top Go down

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tjy1212's Gm app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:07 am

u dont have to worry.
look in accepted gm apps and ull see that some people got acceoted with 0-2 comments
Back to top Go down

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tjy1212's Gm app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm

I know but no one even said anything, except you ;D
Back to top Go down

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Tyj1212's GM app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:28 pm

i never see you online
Back to top Go down

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tjy1212's Gm app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:08 am

Yea i know< i havent been able to go on lately
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tjy1212's Gm app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:00 am

Did you quit?? I never see you online
You have (2 days) to reply, or else you will be denied
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Nah i didnt quit   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:36 am

On vacation get back like next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tjy1212's Gm app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 am

Next time, post something like that on your app too
That your going away for (howlong) and why
Thanks for replying
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tjy1212's Gm app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:48 am

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tjy1212's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tjy1212's Gm app   Tjy1212's Gm app Time210

Back to top Go down

Tjy1212's Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-