IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DaroK Gm app :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DaroK Gm app :D Empty
PostSubject: DaroK Gm app :D   DaroK Gm app :D Time210Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Name :Aaron canales Very Happy

Time Zone :UTC/GMT -4 hours/Chile

Email :Killer_metallica123@hotmail.com - Tortilla_de_queso@hotmail.com

IGN :DaroK

How long you have played IdyllicStory :For now 2 Weeks Very Happy. Talking with The community. With My friends. And more :3

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :2-4 Hours ^^ If my dad don´t play Mohaa. If i dont play that is for the school homeworks And Playing My guitar. But i play Much idylic and lexii See me :3

How long you have played GlobalMS :Wow.. I dont remember that. :S But i play A long time.. 2-3 years i suppose i got a Bowman lvl 82 :3

Why you want to be a GM :1) Cause I want To help Make the server Better And That Very Happy2)Helping
3)Killing hackers ^^
4) For make a great comunity
5)!NEW! To make events And Help some newbies :3
What you will do as a GM :
1)Getting off the hackers For a idylic without cheaters
2)Make more events!
3) And im dont abusse :3
[b]How you can help the server as a GM
:Kicking Hackers. If get Bugs / Glitchs And Advice And more! Very Happy
What makes you stand out : Helping servers! Very Happy And Make a clean Maplestory whitout Malicious programs And more :3. Is bad Enter a server Filled with hackers. So if i get Gm JOB y Ban-Jail. Make more funny the server. Make events. And more. thats it what make me stand out

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!ban !dc !map -id !item !event !unmute !mute. There is not 24/7 Commands , I selected that Very Happy. Cause are like 20 Commands more :l

Have you been GM before (Proof) :Yes. Like 2 times ^^. I Dont Remember the names. :/ .. One clossed By nexon And the other Cause got Inactivity Of players

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.: Nah. Thats Is a good game And a good server!!! Why i leave the game!? Very Happy. Im Not a crying Boy or that. I don´t Leave the server only for i dont Get the job.. Thats is a game to get a good moment With yours friends and Players.

Aaron Says Good Bye Smile

Last edited by DaroK on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot that command :d)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DaroK Gm app :D   DaroK Gm app :D Time210Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 am

Comment lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DaroK Gm app :D   DaroK Gm app :D Time210Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:41 am

I feel it's not long enough. Try to add some more information if possible. Also, try to fix up that grammar. =/
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DaroK Gm app :D   DaroK Gm app :D Time210Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:00 am

How come i never see you ingame? Did you quit?
You have (3 days) to reply to this post if you dont you will be denied for inactiveness
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DaroK Gm app :D   DaroK Gm app :D Time210Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaroK Gm app :D   DaroK Gm app :D Time210

Back to top Go down

DaroK Gm app :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-