IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dash9921 GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dash9921 GM App Empty
PostSubject: Dash9921 GM App   Dash9921 GM App Time210Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:19 am

Name : Darren Lim Jun Hao

Time Zone : (GMT+08:00) Kuala Lumpur Singapore

Email : Darrenlim9921@hotmail.com

IGN : Dash9921

How long you have played IdyllicStory : a week ago

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : on weekends 8 hours on weekdays depends on what time i come back from school

How long you have played GMS : 1-2 years

Why you want to be a GM : i wan to be a gm because i wan to ban all those hackers and help take care idyllicstory for lexii and also the most importance is to help new maplers their directions

What you will do as a GM : i will help and take care of idyllicstory and try to ban all those who hack idyllic or hack in idyllic and host events Very Happy

How you can help the server as a GM : i can help by taking care of this most wonderful server and banning all those hackers and help host events for maplers so that they can enjoy this server

What makes you stand out : i am honest and kind(seriously)

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !event !mute _______ !notice !warp

Have you been GM before (Proof) :no :'(

Even if i cannot be a GM i still will go on and play this server forever!!!!!Very Happy

hope you guys enjoy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Special thx to Josh(bro) and Lexii(sis)[center]Dash9921 GM App Maple_story_Wallpaper_by_Awari16

there are lots of people waiting.....

Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Dash9921 GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash9921 GM App   Dash9921 GM App Time210Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Denied!
Begging for a GM spot
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Dash9921 GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: