IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!) Empty
PostSubject: FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!)   FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!) Time210Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:15 am

Name:Sean Lee

Time Zone :(GMT+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore

Email :the_animalzzz@hotmail.com

IGN :FatalFrost

How long you have played IdyllicStory :a few weeks

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :depends whether im busy or not if not i will play for 3 hrs(weekdays)on weekends are 10 to 12 hours

How long you have played GMS :1 to 2 years

Why you want to be a GM :To help beginners with their directions,ban hackers and create events Very Happy

What you will do as a GM :create all types of events look around for hackers and helping beginners

How you can help the server as a GM :ban hackers and help anyone in need

What makes you stand out :kindness and honesty Very Happy

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!ban,!warp(not really know much of it because i had never become a GM before)

Have you been GM before (Proof) :no Sad

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you:

I will never quit this server even if i cannot be a GM i will continue to play as a normal player.

__FatalFrost_________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ;D ;D Very Happy Very Happy

FATALFROST!
I really hope u guys can make me a GM and i will repay u with helping the server i will call my friends to play tis game and ask them to vote everyday until the server votes are 1 million!THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Last edited by yamata on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:31 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : TO HELP PEOPLE IN THE SERVER!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!)   FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!) Time210Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 am

It's really short. Can you try to add more info into your application? Remember that the length of it partially shows how much effort you've put into it.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!)   FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!) Time210Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Denied!
Banned for duping in vote points
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!)   FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!) Time210

Back to top Go down

FatalFrost GM App(Thank You!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: