IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Empty
PostSubject: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Name :Edward Isaac

Time Zone :California figure it out,

Email :Eddie.isaac@comast.net

IGN :Woah

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I've been a Member on Idyllic for a year.
Meaning I've been in Lexii's XXL pants for a year. I've faced all the hardships anyone else has that have been playing as long as I which is practically nobody.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :I'll come on usually everyday just to see who's on.But when Bord I'll come on and sit around. There's really no point in leveling anymore after doing it for a year it gets old. But when I need/want to be on around 1-5 hours. Maybe more if friends come on.

How long you have played GMS :I've played probably in between for 3 years possibly more.I stopped when pirates came out played for a little after that,and Started when Arans or whateverthefuck came out.

Why you want to be a GM :Hm, I suppose I really wan to be GM because it would give me something to do.As well as for reason anyone else would want it your granted power over others(Lets not do this bullshit about all he wants is power because its primal instinct to obtain power,and if nobody wanted power we would be a peaceful little fucking planet.).But it's how you use that power that matters.

What you will do as a GM :What would you assume I do? What any other GM would do Make the server a better place. I would find hackers,cheaters,w/e duh fauk. BUTTT really I would get some better damn events because MOST not all of the events suck ass. I would be a kind GM don't get me wrong if you have read through this far. Just don't get on my bad side.(Which is about almost ever side)

How you can help the server as a GM :As I said before I would host better events. Be an all around cool GM. I'll work to be like Fyre but that's pretty much impossible he was a champ,and still is.

What makes you stand out :Well I can honestly say I'm one of the oldest playing players on Idyllic. Like veteran not actual age. Uhhhhhhh, I'm not a softass on kids ill type the truth of what I think.So basically I'm assertive

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : The usual i would assume.
!item
!cheaters
!warp
!map
!ban
!hide

Have you been GM before (Proof) :No but I know enough about it to do the Job.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. No, but I would be a little bummed.

Last edited by [GeeZ]iiTz~Woah~o3o on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:00 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Making this shit look better.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:33 pm

1 word: SHORT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 pm

1 WORD : Woah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:06 am

Lol, this cracked me up. I was having a crappy day until I read this, now it's a little bit better than crappy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 am

Understandable this is a joke GM Application.
Though, LOL N1 WOAH. LOL
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:04 am

Quote :
How you can help the server as a GM :WELLL i can trash talk that ONLY spazz

What makes you stand out :im a virgin in the butt unlike others ^

L.O.L
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:04 pm

who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm

AiLove wrote:
who are you?
Why are you asking someone who are they in their GM Application..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:16 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
AiLove wrote:
who are you?
Why are you asking someone who are they in their GM Application..?

its a joke (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:47 pm

THSIS NOT A JOKE IDYLLIC IS MY LYFE ILL GET ALL MY FRENDS TO JOIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:21 am

Either way, it's got some funny content in there. Made me laugh quite a few times, even after re-reading it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 am

Well now it's just serious-ness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 am

Lol, I liked it better with the humor in it. xD
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:45 am

Did you quit?? I never see you online
You have (2 days) to reply, or else you will be denied
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:02 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)   Woah.(Strong language maturity advised) Time210

Back to top Go down

Woah.(Strong language maturity advised)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: