IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ilubidyllic's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ilubidyllic's GM App Empty
PostSubject: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Name : Lauri (aka Larry)

Time Zone : GMT +2 hours

Email : larex.oksanen@hotmail.com

IGN : ilubidyllic (Lexii changed my ign to that xD)

How long you have played IdyllicStory : About a week now...

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 3hrs maybe... sometimes even more (it depends...)

How long you have played GMS : About 4yrs, EMS for 1yr and Private Servers fo 1yr.

Why you want to be a GM : I want to experience that feeling as being GM once again Smile And ofc i wanna help ppl in game.

What you will do as a GM : Make youtube videos to get the server more popular (but not too popular so it won't get shut down), host events such as "X/O event", "JQ", "monster invasion" and "GM hide and seek". Razz

How you can help the server as a GM : Make the server popular, ban hackers and help ppl.

What makes you stand out : BAN BAN BAN!!! Nah jk ;D Maybe that I make lot of events and I'm really active.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !map , !gmshop , !spawn , !killall , !cleardrops and of course !event

Have you been GM before (Proof) : I have been GM in 4 different servers, "PencilMS", "ShadowMS", "SuperMS", and "ForestStory", unfortunately all those servers were shut down by their owners. I also had my own Private Server, the name was "CityWokMS" Very Happy. I have video about SuperMS in youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Fve405tzw

Experience as a GM : I have been GM as I said above ^^ and had my own Private Server, but I had to shut it down cuz I had problems with getting the game work online even thought my friend in SuperMS helped me with it. When I shut down my server I decided and join SuperMS and become GM there, well actually I was Admin... Then mystically the owner of SuperMS stopped logging in and didn't keep up the server, after that I didn't see him anymore... confused

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Honestly... No cuz this server seems really cool and I wanna continue playing it. afro

Last edited by ilubidyllic on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm

This is very short GM application and you should add colors Smile

I'm going to give 4/10, try harder and someday you maybe will be GM Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nah   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 pm

@theonly Nah ur just saying that cuz u wanna be gm urself Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 pm

ur app is really short & lacks alot of stuff.. i think u just gotta add more information.
maybe about urself and why should we choose u instead of others?
alot of people write that they wanna be gms to host events, what else will u do? u cant just host events every 10mins

BTW ive never seen u on.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND STAY ACTIVE

Last edited by Nicko on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:24 pm

ilubidyllic wrote:
@theonly Nah ur just saying that cuz u wanna be gm urself Very Happy

That's not true, because i really meant what i said :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Uhm...   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Nicko wrote:
ur app is really short & lacks alot of stuff.. i think u just gotta add more information.
alot of people write that they wanna be gms to host events, what else will u do? u cant just host events every 10mins

BTW ive never seen u on.

Uhm... I'm on rightnow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 am

ilubidyllic wrote:
Nicko wrote:

BTW ive never seen u on.

Uhm... I'm on rightnow

Gota admit tonight is the first time i've ever seen you too.. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My name...   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:13 am

Jennisaurus wrote:
ilubidyllic wrote:
Nicko wrote:

BTW ive never seen u on.

Uhm... I'm on rightnow

Gota admit tonight is the first time i've ever seen you too.. Neutral

My name was different earlier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Very nice applicaton.
As what julia said, (theonly) you need to make your application longer .
Hope you get the position ! Good Luck!

-Dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanx!   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Pocky wrote:
Very nice applicaton.
As what julia said, (theonly) you need to make your application longer .
Hope you get the position ! Good Luck!

-Dean

Thanx dude Smile I really appreciate your support
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:16 pm

ye ive also just seen u once.Are you sure u have played 1week? anyways gl on the positon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:23 pm

iMarkus wrote:
ye ive also just seen u once.Are you sure u have played 1week? anyways gl on the positon

I had different ign and style
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 am

Did you quit?? I never see you online
You have (2 days) to reply, or else you will be denied
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 am

Hey,

Your application has some good content, but I think you've got more of a quantity than quality thing going on. Some of your stuff is okay, but other than that, I think some of it is crap. Like, the question "What makes you stand out" is answered very poorly. You had what was an attempt at a joke (others may view it as funny but unfortunately, I do not), and then you answered it with "I make lot of events and I'm really active." Part of being a GM is being active. So that cancels out your "I'm really active" and all you have left for what makes you stand out is "I make lot of events". As Josh said somewhere on the forum, many events can disrupt the fragile economy we have in Idyllic causing inflation to make everything else expensive. Now doing so would not help the server, but you would have messed up the economy no matter how pure your intentions were.

I will only rant on about one more thing.

I do not like how you answered "Why you want to be a GM". You said "I want to experience that feeling as being GM once again And ofc i wanna help ppl in game". That to me sounds like you just want to be a GM because you "want to experience that feeling as being a GM once again". How you answered this question is saying that the first priority to you is just being a GM.

That's it for now I guess. Just 2 things so you don't get overly annoyed. Good luck, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:52 am

iLolly wrote:
Hey,

Your application has some good content, but I think you've got more of a quantity than quality thing going on. Some of your stuff is okay, but other than that, I think some of it is crap. Like, the question "What makes you stand out" is answered very poorly. You had what was an attempt at a joke (others may view it as funny but unfortunately, I do not), and then you answered it with "I make lot of events and I'm really active." Part of being a GM is being active. So that cancels out your "I'm really active" and all you have left for what makes you stand out is "I make lot of events". As Josh said somewhere on the forum, many events can disrupt the fragile economy we have in Idyllic causing inflation to make everything else expensive. Now doing so would not help the server, but you would have messed up the economy no matter how pure your intentions were.

I do not like how you answered "Why you want to be a GM". You said "I want to experience that feeling as being GM once again And ofc i wanna help ppl in game". That to me sounds like you just want to be a GM because you "want to experience that feeling as being a GM once again". How you answered this question is saying that the first priority to you is just being a GM.

That's it for now I guess. Just 2 things so you don't get overly annoyed. Good luck, eh?

What an eloquent & awesome rant.

Too bad he doesn't play anymore to see it lol...

{{ilubidyllic's Last visit : 26th February 2011, 15:49}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 am

Jennisaurus wrote:
iLolly wrote:
Hey,

LOL, I didn't think to check that. Good thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 am

Jennisaurus wrote:
iLolly wrote:
Hey,

Lol Oh I didn't know he doesn't play anymore.

P.S. You really thing it was eloquent? Awesome? <3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 am

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ilubidyllic's GM App   ilubidyllic's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

ilubidyllic's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-