IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Wazza] iMarkus GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Wazza] iMarkus GM Application Empty
PostSubject: [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application   [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:38 pm

This is my GM app and i hope you'll like it.And also thanks for taking your time for reading this.Im sorry for any grammar mistakes

Name:

Markus Svedberg

11.(12 in april)

Time Zone:

GMT 1+

Email:

iMarkus

How long hou have played idyllicstory:

1 year if we count with original Idyllicstory and NomNom

How long you play IdyllicStory per day:

3-7hours school days 5-12 hours weekends

How long you have played GMS:

Nothing.EMS 3 years

Why you want to be a GM:

I want to become a GM because this server got potential to become the nr 1 server (in ranks) and i feel that it needs the nr 1 staff also.I also want to keep our players following the rules and i would take care of those who dosent. Jail,mute/in worst case ban.Not that i see many of those things happening but when the server grows the more hackers will come.I also want to host events to keep our players staying and to get the economy growing.I love helping pepole and thats also one way to keep newcomers stay here.I would help them in many diffrent ways but would NEVER give them any items/mesos

What you will do as a GM:

As a GM will i do pretty much what stands above.Ban hackers mute/jail spammers jail pepole who dosent follow the rules.I'll host events and very importantly follow the rules.Both the rules for GM and the game rules.Since i got much experience of this server and know how the players think,want/dosent want i could become some kind of advisor for the servers best.Also id help the players who need help,got questions and dont just ignore em cuz im chating with my friend.

How you can help the server as a GM:

Again what stands above.I wont write all beacuse i dont think u want to read same thing three times.Also ive figured out some ways to wipe the server whitout that everyone quits.As i said id like to become an advisor if i get accepted (GM also).I could help players and make them staying in many ways (as ive said above)
What makes you stand out:

I dont think its that much actualy.I can easily get friends with pretty much everyone and i got a cool temperament.Im a very happy person and i even though i love updates i can really love something into my death (as a doll i had when i was 2)And i learn things very fast.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm:

I would use:
!warp
!event
!ban
!jail
!mute
!item
!goto
!job
!level
!summon (only in GMroom)
!say
And more but this is the one i can think of now.

Have you been GM before (Proof):

Yes ive been a GM before.I dont have a proof but i think the pepole who played NomNom remember it.

Experience as a GM:
Ive been GM on one server:
NomNomStory

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

No i wont quit the server if i get denied.Ive been playing this server whitout being GM for a long time i'll stay if i get denied.Honestly thats very immature.

That was my app.Thanks for taking your time to read it.Im sorry if u had to highlight the cyan words.(I could see them so i did change the color.)And im VERY sorry if my english was so bad you didnt understand what i was saying.

Cya all ingame and again Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application   [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application Time210Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:35 am

Nice app Markus Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application   [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application Time210Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Jennisaurus wrote:
Nice app Markus Wink

thnx jenni <3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application   [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application Time210Wed May 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application   [Wazza] iMarkus GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

[Wazza] iMarkus GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: