IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need sum info :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Need sum info :) Empty
PostSubject: Need sum info :)   Need sum info :) Time210Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Hey guys,

i havent played since the summer.
and now i wus wondering.
where can i dwnload the stuff to play again
and does my acc still exist ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need sum info :)   Need sum info :) Time210Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:39 am

You can find the downloads at idyllicstory.com or idyllicstory.no-ip.biz and no your account doesn't exist anymore, you'll have to create a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need sum info :)   Need sum info :) Time210Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Josh wrote:
You can find the downloads at idyllicstory.com or idyllicstory.no-ip.biz and no your account doesn't exist anymore, you'll have to create a new one.

k thx but how does it work again with those files you need to replace... xD dont remember
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need sum info :)   Need sum info :) Time210Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Well, first you'll need to download the v62 version of Maplestory, then download the client, and then the last one you'll need to download is the wzedits, and you'll need to replace the same files in the v62 folder with whatever comes in the wzedits, which I think is the item.wz and character.wz. All the downloads can be found at the website under the download section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need sum info :)   Need sum info :) Time210Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Josh wrote:
Well, first you'll need to download the v62 version of Maplestory, then download the client, and then the last one you'll need to download is the wzedits, and you'll need to replace the same files in the v62 folder with whatever comes in the wzedits, which I think is the item.wz and character.wz. All the downloads can be found at the website under the download section.

Ok thx for the help Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need sum info :)   Need sum info :) Time210Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Glad I could be of some assistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need sum info :)   Need sum info :) Time210

Back to top Go down

Need sum info :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Help/Support-
Jump to: