IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

James's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:59 am

Name :James

Time Zone :EST

Email :chappy3968@yahoo.com

IGN :James

Why you want to be a GM :So i can be apart of the Community and be able to important not just one of the other people just standing there, that no one pays a attention to.

What you will do as a GM :I will help people when they need it. And i will not give out free items because i know that is against the rules of IdyllicStory. And i will be willing to host events mainly after 1 event i will wait awhile until all of the people online want another.

How you can help the server as a GM :I will be Funny and Helpful when a person is inneed of help. And I could even bring some people to the server too Razz.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : This is my first time playing it RazzSmile.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 6 hours per day.

How long you have played GMS :5 years.

What makes you stand out :You should choose me because i am a very funny person and i could make alot of freinds in this server and some of the people that play the server i already know.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!Proitem, !spawn, !drop, !map, !killall, !healmap, and many more but never !shutdown.

Experience as a GM :Well i have been a GameMaster on many servers like ExtractedMS,OrignalMS,DarkstoryMS,OcfMS,SmexnessMS and OrangeStory, and YourStory

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Exclamation :!:No I will not because im not an idiot to disband on this server Smile,Thanks!<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:22 am

you do realize that this server has been down for almost half a year, or a little over that, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 pm

ya but its comin back up....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:12 am

No it's not, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 pm

╚ĢM╝Vĩńčęńт wrote:
No it's not, sorry.

Vince, Lexii remade Idyllic, callin it LexiiStory, its like Idyllic, join back (:

Client: http://www.mediafire.com/?et633p13r3ol6pn

Character.wz: http://www.mediafire.com/?aebtttk7bbswzwg

Only have a few people on at a time, since she re made it not even a 2 weeks ago.

v.62 ms without hamachi, like always What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:54 am

Vince you're still alive?
Darren I talked to you in like Nov
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Oh god I just orgasmed. Lexii made a new PS?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 am

Generate<3 wrote:
Oh god I just orgasmed. Lexii made a new PS?

Yes u asshole <3 But Lexii got a virus and its havin some trouble, she's able to get Idyllic, or LexiiStory lol, up, but its off till she gets rid of the virus. So, yeah :c
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James's Gm Application   James's Gm Application Time210

Back to top Go down

James's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-