IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My application(Knightbob)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My application(Knightbob) Empty
PostSubject: My application(Knightbob)   My application(Knightbob) Time210Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Name : in real life bob

Time Zone : central

Email :james.coolness@yahoo.com

IGN :Knightbob

Why you want to be a GM : I want to rid the game of hackers that make the game unfair for everyone else.

What you will do as a GM :i will make it a fun envirement host events and stuff but also ban people who try to ruin the fun.

How you can help the server as a GM : i will make every hacker suffer and make many events so users can test there skills and earn prizes

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 1 week

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : on weekends 6-9 hours on weekdays 3-5

How long you have played GMS : for almost as long as its been around ive been on many private servers and played Korean and Global ms

What makes you stand out : im not sure i have played for a long time i have a good personality and i personally wont slack off on hacker patrol because they got my real Gms account the hackers stole it and one day i couldnt logg in and all my items were gone

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : i will use !ban !event !jail to jail cheaters ban hackers and host events for good little people

Experience as a GM : not much i have been a moderator before i would not abuse it

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
no its a great server with a nice yet small community so every member has fun i like it no matter what
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

My application(Knightbob) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application(Knightbob)   My application(Knightbob) Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

My application(Knightbob)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: